The Official Thread Of The Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by ravenfan52, Jun 20, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Baltimore Ravens - AFC North Blog - ESPN
    Not a good report for a former 2nd rd. pick.

2. SRW

3. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Jamison Hensley isnt plugged into Baltimore anymore, i write for a ravens site and my boss at the site has been out to every training camp practice and Kindle has been one of the absolute best players in camp. Our guys dont just throw out praise but every coach says it seems like he's putting it all together. I think he'll take the role Kruger had last year as the nickel rush LB

4. CStevenson13

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's impressive...

6. SRW

Oh cool, what site? Feel free to plug your wares bro.

7. CStevenson13

8. SRW

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

10. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

not a very good showing by the ravens last night, but it's only pre-season, so i shouldn't be too worried

11. CStevenson13

I thought they looked ok...the no huddle looks good and the O-line is starting to gel. The pass rush could be better but i think the pressure will be schemed more then anything and those looks wont start coming till the regular season. I think once that happens you see the secondary fall into line. I think we are good shape and im really excited about Flacco's play thus far as well as the no huddle as well as Cam's adjustments(Boldin exlusively in the slot in 3 wide sets, short passing game, diversity of personnel, freedom for Flacco). Hopefully he keeps it up, i see no reason why he wont, the no huddle particularly looks like it'll be a staple for us offensively. Cam deserves alot of credit, as well as Jim Caldwell who i've heard had something to do with the no huddle/sugar huddle being put it.

12. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

13. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

Tough game for openers. I see the Bengals winning. With no T Suggs who is going to pressure the QB? I think the OL is not up to parr.

14. CStevenson13

Gonna be a group effort and schemed pressure as far as the pass rush, you cannot replace Suggs but we will still be an upper echelon D.

O-line is fine and gelling pretty good. The biggest difference in this team is that it's finally Joe's offense. He has total freedom and control, couple that with the no huddle which will be a staple of our offense and Cam finally putting in a short passing game and diversifying the routes and Flacco is gonna have a breakout season.

Oh and the Ravens will win 27 to 17 :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Ravens need to win 27-24. ;) Or anything within 6 points. lol. But, I like the Ravens' chances of taking the SB this season.

16. CStevenson13

Lol, i would be with that but the first game of the season i need a convincing win or i'll never hear the end of it.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Bengals 27
    Ravens 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, and the Cubs still SUCK!!!

18. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Bengals 17 Ravens 13

19. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I think Flacco shows off his arm this year. I see them having to put up more points to make up for the aging defense and the loss of T Suggs. Rice will be his usual cannonball self. Time for Flacco to nut up or shut up. I think he can do it.

20. CStevenson13

Biggest misconception and pretty annoying people keep saying this, besides Ray and Ed(All pro players)name me another old player on the defense? Take your time too...i'll wait...lol.