The Official Thread Of The Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by ravenfan52, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that is their main two players besides Suggs and Ngata. They are good but don't have the experience of Lewis and Reed. While it is true that they have went younger on defense, they are not as intimidating as their Super Bowl year and thereafter. So you are right. I went to look up the ages and most of the starters are around 25. Other teams used to worry about the defense but not any longer. While they are still one of the top 15 defenses they have taken a hit lately. Maybe the younger guys will step up and bring back the glory to the Ravens.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/0ap2000000060174/Ravens-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Ravens postgame press conference[/ame]

3. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Just last year...#1 redzone d, 3rd in yards per game, 2nd vs the run, 4th vs the pass, 3rd in ppg. This isnt the super bowl D but who is? That will go down as one of the best defense ever. Their is nothing to suggest this still isnt a top defense, even with Suggs gone most of this year.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

We play you bastards this week not looking foward to it

5. CStevenson13

Last night confirmed that this indeed Joe's offense now, he made all the calls, checked in and out of plays, read the defense well pre and post snap. I expect him to only get better in these things especially cfreaking in and out of plays depending on what he sees.

6. CStevenson13

Should be a good one, i think we are gonna have to run the ball a bit more against you guys. Our O-line played well but Babin, Cole, Jenkins, etc. is a load to block. Cant wait to see how Flacco handles keeping that balance and knowing when to check into run plays. Also hope the no huddle can slow that pass rush some.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Ryans looked really good in the middle to so i think we should be pretty good against the run this year. Ray rice scares me though guys a beast. Its that ravens defense going against vick that gives me little hope 4 picks vs the browns so imagine what the ravens can do.I hope for a good game but i just have a gut feeling its not gonna be a good day for the eagles hope im wrong.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  8. CStevenson13

I think its gonna be very closely contested, i think your skill positions are the guys that give the Ravens the most trouble because they are quick and can do some things in space.

9. Buck Fenson

I stand corrected. That is a good defense. Can we borrow them for a few games?

10. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

A few games? CAn we just borrow half of them for the season. lol

11. Buck Fenson

I wasn't going to be greedy.

12. CStevenson13

As long as you guys agree that Jimmy Graham and Evans and Bushrod would be equal compensation :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Buck Fenson

Damn. Never mind. We have to get into shootouts then.

14. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

YEah. I'll keep BUshrod, Evans and Graham. Thanks for the offer, though! xD

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

eagles have a good chance of winning this game. the see saw ride with vick will go as scheduled which means he will play lights out this week and then drop an egg in arizona next week.

16. CStevenson13

I think so too, i dont love the matchup for us at all but i think it'll be a good game.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah no doubt this will be a hard played game. proceeded by an epuic tailgate ... :pimp2:

18. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/0ap1000000062793/Ravens-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Ravens postgame press conference[/ame]

19. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

The Ravens are whining now. Don't blame the officials on your bad play calling. I hope they fire Harbaugh.

20. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/0ap2000000063249/Coaches-Show-Is-Harbaugh-s-play-calling-questionable]NFL Videos: 'Coaches Show': Is Harbaugh's play calling questionable?[/ame]