Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by CP26, Oct 25, 2008.
I hope couture wins this 91...
Griffin will kick Evans ass!
The Weight In Were Today:
MAIN CARD (TELEVISED)
* Champ Randy Couture (220) vs. Brock Lesnar (265) (for UFC heavyweight title)
* Kenny Florian (156) vs. Joe Stevenson (156)
* Gabriel Gonzaga (256) vs. Josh Hendricks (238)
* Demian Maia (185) vs. Nate Quarry (185)
* Dustin Hazelett (170) vs. Tamdan McCrory (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UN-TELEVISED)
* Jorge Gurgel (155) vs. Aaron Riley (156)
* Jeremy Stephens (155) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (155)
* Mark Bocek (155) vs. Alvin Robinson (155)
* Matt Brown (171) vs. Ryan Thomas (170)
im stoked too, I just hope the internet feeds work. Also, I am a bit worried that other than the top 2 fights, the rest could suck
It's being billed as the biggest fight in UFC history, let's hope it doesn't disappoint.
Whos going to be here tonight? Yeah Herm wtf is that about, I've been watching the previews and commercials and its definitely being billed as some huge fight. I'm going to be honest here the main even doesn't really excite me much, I mean it should be cool but yeah not as exciting as a hot night of wild s*x with a beautiful russian babe.
I'll be here for the fight!
It's either going to be Lesnar laying on top of Randy all night, or something spectacular from Randy.
With Brock's size, it's just too hard to call.
I really hope brock wins the title cant wait.
i'll be here as long as my feed is working, Im going to try justintv and my TVU player and hope one has a good feed
Are you a big MMA fan BITB?
Looks like the usual suspects will be here tonight :).
Not a big one but i do watch it sometimes i follow lesnar though cause i watched him in wwe.
Can someone send me a link i want to see it.
Come back to the thread when the fights are about to start, I won't have a link until then.
Couldent figure out how to spell it lol.
What time does the fight start?
9 pm CST.
10pm your time baskett
Jack and coke ftw! Rawr.
crown and coke here and i ll try to be heare
Separate names with a comma.