The Road Ahead: Where do the Denver Broncos Go from Here?

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Douglas Prince, Jun 16, 2014.

1. It’s common knowledge that the Denver Broncos suffered one of the most lopsided Super Bowl defeats in recent memory, if not all time. But one lone question remains… How do they, as an unsuccessful perennial Super Bowl favorite, return from such a slaughter that led to linebacker Shaun Phillips texting his son “Sorry I let you down” Phillips’s son’s response may have been just touching enough to go viral, receive national media attention, and maybe take just a tiny bit of heat off Peyton Manning and the Broncos’ shoulders. Manning is not getting any younger and even more so than last year, the physiological need […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I think you could have put any team, 80's 49ers, the 90's Bills, whoever, and they would have lost that game against the Seahags. All those playoff losses has got to be inside the head on Manning. I wonder if it is coaching that is to blame for the total meltdown. I personally will see when Champ plays for us this year. Just can't see how someone can crash so quickly. He had a pro bowl season the year before.