The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

If it wasn't for their shitty cliffhangers.............

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

what a farse. suddenly this seasoned group, all goes off half cocked and leaves Alexandria just to fall into a trap ?

I hope FTWD is good this season because I am pretty much checking out on the original.

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I'm with you 100%

Not to mention they way the had Rick act like a worthless pu**y while on his knees.. it looked like he was crapping his pants..

Then to end it the way they did... over playing the entire "whos gonna get the bat" scene was over the top spammy media hype BS

BUT There's no way we turn away as fans... they just need to get rid of Kirkman

5. Buck Fenson

I wouldn't have made a big stink about the episode if I didn't hear all that s**t about that episode was the hardest to film. People crying and s**t. I was expecting some big s**t. Got my hopes up. You know, like if your buddy hooks you up with some snatch and tells you she is the s**t. And then you meet and she looks like s**t. Otherwise it was a good season. Another thing. Me, with my drug induced paranoia, would have done something else after the first roadblock. They have traveled the country and haven't really met up with people of large numbers. They go to Alexandria and kill a bunch of people and now they see people making roadblocks and they just turn around and try other roads. The writing was very subpar on this one. They should have crashed the first roadblock.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

its got zombies and end of world s**t. ill end up watching again next year. but this ending sucked.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. Buck Fenson

can't wait for football season.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I have a friend on Facebook who's been watching this show since Day 1. She was very annoyed at the season ending episode.

9. Buck Fenson

next season premire better have fireworks, strippers, and lots of chevy trucks.

10. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

fear the walking dead almost lost me... until the last episode.. the tent city scene was surreal and every bit of what got me hooked On TWD.

As far as how TWD ended... the show plays to the "graphic novel" fan boys way to much.. they create episodes based on the smaller portion of the viewers that are gobbling up social media shares and blog post.. it's sad but true and not necessarily a bad thing for everyone else.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. smeags

smeags militant geek

I am two episodes behind on FTWD. im in though.

12. Buck Fenson

decent show I guess. the episode before last was the best so far.

13. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

They need to hurry up and kill Kris. He is more annoying than Andrea and I didn't think that could be possible.

Buck Fenson likes this.