The Washington Racists

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:king2:

2. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I didn't, and actually I was going to write "ok I didn't read this whole thread, but..."

I only read the first couple and the last 2 or 3.

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

OK, he's part american indian and he's referenced several other times opinions of other native americans that had no problem with the "skins" name.

Smeagle has repeatedly called everyone that disagrees with him a "racist" which is personally attacking someone, which "violates" the rules he LOVES to talk about.

There's your overview!

4. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I got the part about him being part indian and seeing other people but referencing the opinions of other people doesn't mean other people doesn't find it offensive. I think that flat-out denying that is kind of hilarious. What if I said "I'm black (I am btw) and the name of the Newark Niggers doesn't bother me, and I know a few other black people that aren't bothered by it either so it's not racist. Go Niggers!"

How is calling someone racist a personal attack? It's not like he said "your mother's a tramp." Sounds to me like he's just trying to start some crap in a trash talking forum. Also sounds to me like he's succeeded considering this thread is 11 pages and counting.

5. dolphindude13

Agreed, some people could find the term derogatory if used in a certain manner.....not in this case imo, its a compliment the way it's used in as it means the brave, fighting warriors which they were known for.

Well it may not be a personal attack to you, but to me it is a very personal attack....as you said in your own words....opinions of some people, doesn't mean other people don't find it offensive......and I do, it's a personal attack. Yeah anytime you use the "racist" tag as he's done it's bound to draw an audience, hence the 11 pages.

6. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I find it all funny, to be honest :shrug:

Are those Danni Ashe's tits?

7. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I think you have me mistaken with Smegale; comprehension is a problem with most people which is fine, but try to read better next time.

8. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult...?

9. HailttRedskins

It wasn't, it was more of the truth, a lot of people can't comprehend, I'm just guessing you can't because I never spoke for the entire Native American population.

10. lostfan

lostfan Starter

Failing to comprehend and not reading every page with all the long butt rants in the thread (taking Smeagle's bait hook, line, and sinker btw) are not the same thing.

If you're not speaking for people other than yourself what's the point of bringing it up? (I'm not going to go back and read 11 pages to try to glean the context either... sue me)

11. HailttRedskins

Okay, so then again, you're more ignorant, by claiming something that never happened.

Taking his hook? No, he's being serious, thinking its funny, when he's pretty much pathetic.

I was speaking for both sides, if you would have read my post, you would have understood that, I was more so trying to explain to him that just because he thinks it's racist, doesn't mean it is, I an others think its not, and him and others think it is.

However, he only thinks that the people who say it is racist, means it's racist, if you're Native American and say it isn't, then you're a "sell out."

12. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I have no dog in this fight and I could give a crap, but I will note that this entire line of logic is goobered and I wonder why you're wasting your time with it.

And yes it's bait. Smeagle set a trap and you jumped right on in and you're still in denial. To me, that's funnier than anything.

13. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:lockd:

14. HailttRedskins

Sounds to me like you're just his snitch of a messenger.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

And this talk HTTR is bordering on personal attacks. The thread was started as a smack against the Washington team for not changing the name Redskins because people and there are many think that the word "redskin" is derogatory...as I said mucho pages ago, this is a smack forum and used for the sole purpose of pissing off the fans of whatever team is picked on at the moment, if you have no sense of humor over it why even bother to post?

16. dolphindude13

There are many of us who think calling someone a racist is bordering on a personal attack too......but I dont think that was mentioned when this thread was on it's 2nd page.:eek:a02:

17. HailttRedskins

So me being called a Racist isn't considered a personal attack Sweets, is that what I am hearing here?

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

HTTR, this is the original post in the first place, Smeagle brought up a TEAM being referred to as Redskins could and has been called a racists name, you guys decided to pursue the subject and turn it into a personal thing because you happen to be part Indian, and DD13 if anyone chooses to look at something a certain way you can turn most anything into something personal IMO being called a snitch is attacking a person, being called a racist is attacking someones views like calling me tree hugger isn't the same as calling me a c**t.

But as I already said, it was the shock value that Smeagle went for and most of the people reading this thread knew it, you two happen to take the bait.

19. HailttRedskins

I dont give a flying heck if it was the first page or the last page, it's in the NFL Smack section to start crap up, which it did, bait or not, I was coming in here.

Now that you think it's okay for someone to call me a racist, then I guess its okay for me to give you a nice big FREAK YOU right?

GTFO outta here, don't apply certain rules to certain people, either have it for all, or for none because what you're doing right now is ridiculous.

You might as well lock the threads as soon as they're made considering you don't want any "fights" or "disagreements" going on.

Freaking pathetic.

So you're telling me right there he isn't calling us racist, are you freaking blind?

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You obviously can't have a conversation about your team without getting your tidy whites in an uproar....this is a NFL Smack section and YOUR TEAM was called out but YOU chose to take it personal HTTR...snitch all you want and scream all you want you know the rules here, you don't like what I have to say...TOUGH CRAP!!! Now you want to make it personal against me TAKE IT TO THE FIGHT CLUB, Son

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.