The Washington Racists

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Do you see me running around calling everyone on here a ni***r that's Black, a spic that's Spanish, a gook that's Asian, etc? I don't freaking think so, so why the heck should be labeled as a racist just because a certain part of the Native American race takes offense to it?

So again, I want to know how me being called racist is not a personal attack, let me know Sweets you piece of crap.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow, just WOW !

you sir have been mounted:

[​IMG]

3. HailttRedskins

Yea you'd be one to talk you freaking happy.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

man, did the truth hurt ? just admit you got sucked in along with dolphindork and move on. it's not a big deal. no need to attack me. i attacked your fanbase which is allowed.

5. HailttRedskins

No dude, it's bullcrap, you label me a freaking racist, when I myself am Native American, you think this is some kind of freaking joke when it isn't, what you've been saying it total freaking bullcrap, I know you don't believe me that I am Native American, so heck you dude, honestly, you're a piece of crap.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

lmao - god i own you.

hey, get me my coffee, 6 sugars 3 creams. make it quick tonto.

7. HailttRedskins

You don't own crap, along with your football team.

So go do your own dirty work.

Anywho, I'm freaking done here, you're the biggest piece of crap I have ever met, Sweets must be the tramp you heck cause you two cu**s go along perfectly.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

man, i'll probably win thread of the year thanks to you bub.:icon_cool:

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

damn that was melt like i havent seen in awhile

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ he's shoe in for the mcnabb award this month.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This thread ended up being a lot of fun. :icon_lol:

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Just so everyone knows, HTTR was warned about his personal attacks and I told him that if he had more to say to call me out in the fight club, he refused and ranted personally in here which got him yellow carded.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

man, nobody wins with racism. :icon_cry:

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Answer me boy, what is your race? If your not Native American or Indian American, then you have no right to attack them by calling them racist. If your not, Then heck off, and also stop posting as Brooklyn, it's sad and shows your a low life moron that gets a kick out of pissing people off on a internet forum 24/7.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Andy you wish to call out Smeagle then please proceed to the fight club this isn't the place for it.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

what is my race ? well i don't run anymore but when i did the 10k was my specialilty.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Get back on topic here people, if this subject has run it's course so be it. The topic discussed is about the team of the Washington Redskins and their being called the Redskins, any other discussions in here will be split and moved.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

very true sweets - we can not allow this thread to stray from the topic. i speak for all native americans that still show some pride in their heritage ! washington is a the capital of the free world and yet they sport a "racist" name for their football team.

disclaimer - let it be noted that native american sellouts see no issue with this moniker.

19. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I'm not a fan of the Redskins and even if I was, wouldn't this consist of a PERSONAL attack.If that quote's not personal then I don't know what is!...Doesn't matter, I'm done with this thread and have been for a while....Isn't this waist of air a mod? If so not a good way to rep the site!:eek:hboy:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_smile: man this thread gets better and better.

best fishing hole on the internet !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.