This Is What It Sounds Like, When TO Cries

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by wide right, Jan 13, 2008.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

There's a LOT ov vids about it

2. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Eh, felt it was necessary to remind everyone how much of a teamplayer T.O is. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I didn't know, that there is a "how it should come out" in sports. "Perfect playoffs??????? Man stop crying like TO and accept the way things going

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

5. PrimeTime #21

PrimeTime #21 Dats A TD on the TO

LOOOL!
    i wonder how long it'll take for everyone to forget TO's little " i actually do care" stunt!

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

T.W.A.T. - lmao

7. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

That is not hijacking! I gave you an example of what the playoffs would be like. If the Giants who were hurt done their job, then TO wouldn't be crying. Hurt teams bring nothing but a mismatch, it'll be obvious when Packers beat them, or possibly the Pats, and then it'll be us fans who will be crying like TO in the worse way if the Pats * get the Superbowl. To has a right to be upset, he was JOBBED!

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

You posted that same crap in like 10 threads. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, the fix is on, whatever. Stay on topic.

9. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

hahahahahaha t.w.a.t that crap is hilarious.

10. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Im loving all these posts Eaglesfan- Makes me laugh. Where ya @85

11. eaglesrule4ever

yep i know you dig it where ya been the last few day you have posting cramps.

12. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Yeah my fingers and knuckles got typing arthritis. I also had to get a pain shot to relief the cramps. Well im back and got a FMJ.

13. eaglesrule4ever

hahaha nice what you do to keep this site going haha now your back this place was dead i couldnt post really.

14. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Well thats a shame to hear that, being there is alot of good people on this board. Congrats on 2000 posts Bro.!!!

15. eaglesrule4ever

thanks man this site is awesome.

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I am never going to be tired of this TO crying abuse.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

same here. it's not like the cowboy fans didn't have fun ripping us for owens' antcs when he was here. now it's our turn. :icon_cool:

i think the nfl should make rod vermeil do a dna test to determine whether or not he is to's dad.