This place has been dead...

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Denver Dave, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Denver Dave

Denver Dave NFL-FANS Alumni

Cant give anything with substance.... place has been DEAD for the past month. Sorry! I even started posting SEVERAL videos and even a couple jokes to see where peeps were at. If ANYONE wins this award.... thats just sad. How can anyone win with no very little or NO activity? :icon_cry:

Edit: and its not because no one respnded to MY posts... but they didnt resond to ANYONES posts. :moon:

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The nomination threads aren't for these rants, but since you brought it up we have hardly been inactive, maybe because people have been posting in the football threads and not the post tramp forum is why you didn't see much activity. For your information we have had over 11,000 posts up to this date so far this month. INACTIVITY??? I don't think so.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i know what a dead forum looks like...this is hardly a dead forum

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I moved this discussion out of the awards and into it's own thread where it belongs. Please stay on topic or start a new thread next time Dave.

5. Denver Dave

Denver Dave NFL-FANS Alumni

My bad, I dont post much there in gameday and other football forums. I just dont have that much football stats and knowledge. Oh well... seeing the label you have given my post, I can see someone has gotten to you and followed you with crap from the other haters of people who are mostly active in the forum. But I guess you made that clear like a couple weeks into my being here when I said something you didnt like. Ever since then you've talked down to me like some stepchild and made me feel like crap because you have like 2 admins. Sorry I crossed you. Maybe we can make ammends over the holliday season. But deyam! Ive had better posts and reception from haters on Fanatix than I have from you sweets. When did I scorn you so that you make it apponit to bash me anytime I publically complained about 1 given subject? :icon_frown:

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yes it is YOUR bad, bashed you in this thread??? Hardly, just showing you the stats that this site is anything but inactive but I guess you expect me to just let someone talk crap about a site that we've built up just so your feelings aren't hurt??? Talking down to you, bashing you??? Trust me if I bashed you here you'd know it and it would be in the fight club and if you feel like crap everytime I post something that's something you need to get over because it isn't all about you Dave.

You posted in the nominations thread which isn't the place for it, but I'm not the one that moved this thread here or re-named it and it is my job as admin. to make sure that things are in their proper place sorry if you don't agree.

7. SRW

Just to set the record straight here....I moved the posts and named the thread, not Sweets. I said so in the 3rd post.

8. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Its still active when I'm around. I usually show my face about 2 or 3 different times a day on here and theres always new posts when I come on.

I'll try to spread the word to get more members joined.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Thanks BBJ

10. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

No Problem. :icon_cool:
    Nothings more fun then having a bunch of football fans of different teams on one board.
    Plus it would make it more exciting.

btw: I'm a believer in the Packers and think they will beat the Cowboys. :lol:

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Yeah, the different fans gave the site an extra kick and homers a bad stand

12. SRW

And I am going to want to see more of BroncoBJ's sig so post away! :icon_eek: :2bang9hj:

13. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Well there's your problem bud....this is a football oriented site in case you didn't know what Gridiron means....obviously you're just posting stuff that no one has much interest in....since this is a Football based Site!:confused: :snitchslap:

14. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: It's hypnotic. You want to see more.

15. I think I see what Dave is saying....there used to be lot more clicks around here where you kinda could really get to know someone well... weather it be in the football forums or outside the lines. 6 to 8 posters always spamming the same topics night after night does become a fun habit.....like when we used to just try and piss off sweets.:icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool:

My click has dissolved....the guys I used to kick the crap with are either not members anymore or we just don't cross paths as much...its crazy.

Anyways we must be getting traffic in the right spots or you know SRW would be running around banging the fight club or post tramp forums with a stick to send us back in the right spots...and I mean that in the kindest way possible...

16. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Boards change and members come and go,but I hear what your sayen. We lost a lot of the posters we use to hang with here. Hell,there use to be more Patriots posters than any other team,but now there's like only 4-5 of us. You and me like to Smack,and almost all of that group is gone. :icon_cheesygrin: I guess thats part of being old members.

17. SRW

Miss them? Then go to where they are now. I am tired of people crying about these now-gone members as if they made the site.

18. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

INACTIVE?!?!?!?!?!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughy32: :laughy32: :laughy32: :laughy32: :laughy32: :laughy32: :laughy32:

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Got that right TD...but this site was never started as a Smack site...and a lot of us met on a Smack site that is now barely surviving even after a make over.:applausec:

20. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Would that site be the crappy site, NFL SMACKDOWN