Thoughts On The New Look To The Latest NFL Headlines Forum?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Feb 19, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was thinking the opposite, that making the Steelers story secondary...

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ah ok...it could be possible to allow people to toggle what they want to see where as well.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

YEah. I was thinking like the latest blog column on the site's front page...maybe you could add it there? I don't know if that's what the masses are looking for, but I think it's not a bad idea...

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Okay I just had an idea regarding the navigation/management of the main news section. I'm not sure if it's a feasible idea or not, so feel free to disregard if it's unrealistic but if it works it could be great IMO. The only real problem I have with the current "look" is that it's hard at a glance (which it didn't used to be) to see what threads are newly posted and what existing threads have been newly posted in.
    So my rough idea is having some kind of a checkbox/toggle (or something to that effect) option next to the thread title where if it is something you are interested in, or a thread you want to monitor or revisit, you can check off a "watch" option and it will stay at the top of the page or maybe in a sidebar until it's unchecked. If it's something that doesn't interest you, you can check that option and it will begone. Just a thought.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Just FYI....I have disabled the new article look for now. I am going to work on revamping it.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I really hate the GIF imagine in the quick reply box. Too hard to read what you have typed.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

damn, get a pair of bifocals ya old man...I love it....

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

:banned:

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

The only downside to the GIF logo is the pixelation and maybe lighten the opacity on the logo a little bit. I like it a lot otherwise.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

double like. looks better plus whatever change you made stopped the site from locking up on me.

kudos