Tiger Woods' Ex Caddie Makes Racist Statement

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by TheDuke, Nov 4, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Months ago, when Tiger Woods decided to fire caddie Steve Williams after all the turmoil the two had gone through the previous 18 months, blame was tossed Tiger's way. People didn't understand how you could let go of such a loyal employee right when things seemed to be somewhat back to normal. Williams was obviously the victim.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I am not sure if its racist, more like the dude is still pissed he got fired.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

He called Tiger Woods a black butthole. I don't care how angry he is. Tiger Woods made Stevie Williams a millionaire. And how? For holding his clubs. Williams didn't fix his swing, didn't refocus him, sucked at reading greens. And what did he get? A few million dollars. I don't care how pissed you are, you don't call someone a "black butthole." Call him an butthole, sure. But keep the race out of it you dipcrap.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

He is just quoting Cartman.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

He didn't call Tiger a black butthole. He said he wants to shove the trophy up his black butthole. Difference.

That being said, Steve Williams is a douche. I wish he would stfu. I also with Tiger would start winning so he can put this white butthole in his place.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

LMAO.

What the heck goes through people's heads?

Not the worst thing to say, but not the best way to phrase it.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If he had only said he is gout to shove it up his Thai butthole it wouldn't have been so bad.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

and he said this in China??? hahahahahahahahaha...it was a clusterheck all the way around.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It's much ado about nothing to me. I have plenty of friends of different races and we rail on each other with racial jokes all the time. Is it politically correct? No. Is it known to be all in good fun to us? Hell yeah. It was a bunch of guys talking crap and speaking how they speak to themselves. It was a Caddie dinner, I am sure they were roasting each other all night.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

[​IMG]

:dontknow:

11. Dragonite

This is what I am saying, its not a racist comment, its a horribly phrased comment but its pretty much a fact that his butt hole is black.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I still don't understand how him not saying "You're a black butthole" and instead "I want to shove it up his black butthole" isn't considered racist by y'all? If he said he wanted to shove it up his butthole, sure. But bringing the word "black" into it makes it a racist comment no matter what context it was said in. You add a color to something, it's regarding race unless you're talking about his shirt. End of story. Steve Williams is a piece of crap that made his money carrying a bag and needs to shut the heck up. Maybe he can be Fuzzy Zoellers caddy on the legends tour!

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

All I am saying is that in the setting I think it was nothing more than friends talking crap with friends. Was it politically incorrect? Yeah. But so was the Charlie Sheen roast, take it for what it was.

14. Dragonite

Dude people who bring race into everything make everything racist. Just because he said black doesn't make it racist. I have said I will shove this up your white butt hole to people all the time, they are white it doesn't make me racist.

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

he said it in china, so he's probably a hero there now ............ he was probably just catering to the crowd, since, in general, they don't care for black people.

16. Dragonite

You sir are a genuis :icon_rolleyes: /endsarcasm/

17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

right......... because I control the racist beliefs in China, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East ............. I suppose now I'm responsible for the centuries-old war over Jerusalem because i'm an arrogant elitist butthole ..... :scratch: ........ if you want to fight, bring it on, but at least only blame me for crap I do instead of crap other people do............. don't kill the messenger.

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

If we were in a public forum and you said something in regards to my race, it's going to be considered "racist," especially if it's a negative statement. I'm not saying that he meant it with a racist undertone. I'm simply saying that it's considered a racist statement because he used the word "black" in it. It's fine that he said it to his buddies, but when you put yourself in the spotlight for being a buck toothed, loud mouth nobody you can't say crap like that. Plain and simple.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Is it that big of a deal that Tiger Woods EX caddie said anything????

<crickets>

20. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

In golf you need to find news somehow!