Tigers Woods In Serious Condition After Car Accident

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by MediaGuy, Nov 27, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I told you all previously that Tiger reportedly was recently screwing around on his wife.

Earlier this week, the National Enquirer reported that Tiger Woods had an extramarital affair with a 34-year-old woman named Rachel Uchitel . Today we got word from the Florida Highway Patrol and the Windermere (FL) City Police that Woods was involved in a car accident that was preceded by what Windermere Police Chief Daniel Saylor described as a "domestic issue" between Woods and wife Elin Nordegren. Because the FHP embargoed information about the incident for 12 hours, and didn't report it until after Woods was out of a local hospital, some media members began to make a connection between the report of the affair and the car accident.

Source: Sports By Brooks.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Exactly what I was thinking...

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

National inquirer is a legit news source? Right!! They make crap up as they go along. With all the law suits they have to deal with, I can't believe they are still in business.

4. MediaGuy

Here she is. The cause of all of this?

[​IMG]

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Wow, so a domestic dispute because he has an affair. He tries to leave to avoid the conflict...Ellen chases the Escalade with a golf club. Bashes the back window with the club as he attempts to drive away. The shattered back window freaks him out and he hits a fire hydrant and tree?

Man this is bizarre.

1 person likes this.
  6. MediaGuy

See. pctrips is a news editor also. We just doing our job stirring the pot like we are supposed to. :icon_cheesygrin:

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Tiger's worth a lot of money, wonder if she plans on taking some of it with her?

8. MediaGuy

And you thought Jim Nantz paid alot in alimony? :icon_eek:

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

$1,000,000 a year to Tiger is chump change.

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: Okay, maybe they got one right. Woow, she looks like she'd tear you up.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

But is she worth half a billion dollars?

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Not even if she could suck a softball thru a straw.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:word:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I still haven't read a better analysis of what probably went down than this.

Rep.

14. MediaGuy

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club.

Source: TMZ.com

It justs keeps getting better and better LOL.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I only hope that is true and I only hope in this day and age some idiot got it on video...

16. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

This is crazy, I wonder if the real story will ever actually come out.

17. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Sounds a lot like my theory :icon_cheesygrin:

1 person likes this.
  18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Wow, good call pctrips.

This is some crazy crap.

19. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Rachel Uchitel denies having an affair with Tiger Woods, and states she never said she had. She seemed pretty pissed off about her reputation being dragged thru the Media over a bogus story. So, who knows, but it is the Natl Inquirer.

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This kinda reminds me of the scene in Men in Black where Tommy Lee Jones says the tabloids are the real news source...

:icon_lol: