Tigers Woods In Serious Condition After Car Accident

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by MediaGuy, Nov 27, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

The Media is what it is. :icon_cheesygrin:

We just doing our job.

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yeah he's definitely in serious condition, with his wife... I wonder what will come of this all. I haven't been folllowing the story closely so im not %100 aware of the facts but this doesn't sound good for Tiger Woods. Crap, im wondering how bad his face got messed up. maybe he'll be the forest whitaker of Golf. (no offense to forest, hes great actor) but you guys catch my drift.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Well supposedly his face was scratched up by his wife, and not by the collision with the fire hydrant or the tree...

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

lullz, and he also got clubbed by his wife. Not only did she break the window to get him out of the vehicle with the golf club, she took a couple swings at his noggin. which would explain the "serious condition" that he was in.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Hey, I want a % of the prize money too, guys...

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You must spread some rep Tark...

7. MediaGuy

Lawyers and Public Representatives are stalling so everybody is on the same page for the dis-information release now changed till Sunday. SPIN!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

The mystery over a Tiger Woods' car crash intensified when his agent called state troopers on their way to Woods' house on Saturday and asked them to wait another day before speaking to him. It was the second straight day Woods was unavailable to talk. Woods is not required by law to speak to the Florida Highway Patrol because it is being investigated as a traffic accident, spokeswoman Sergeant Kim Montes said.

Source: Fox Sports.com

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Dat snitch beat his butt.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's what it's looking more and more like...

10. Tarkus

Where the real fun begins is if it's determined to be a case of domestic violence & what the laws are in Florida. In a lot of states, officers are required by law to arrest anyone found to have assaulted their spouse.

Imagine her getting arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. The crap will really hit the fan then. lol

Rumor is she was humming 50 cent's tune as she whipped his ass:

"I got the magic stick
    I know if I can hit once, I can hit twice..."

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It's sounding more and more to me like nothing is gonna come of this because of his money.

The police are still treating this as a traffic accident.

12. MediaGuy

If it bleeds, it leads. Journalism 101. This is just getting started. :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Tarkus

That'd be the best bet but if what they're saying is true about his wife giving conflicting reports & there's some witness/proof in the wings, who knows what a prosecutor might do, from public outcry or career making choice.

But then again it's Florida. Mush is proof about how screwy it is... :icon_cheesygrin:

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It sounds to me like the police were the ones that coached her on what to say...

15. Tarkus

Dishonesty in the police force? :icon_eek:

Well I never...

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Shocking!

17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I'll bet Tiger's PR team is burning the midnight oil tonight. No place this story can go except south.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What would be worse?

Losing half your billion dollars you earned mostly from sponsor, or losing your sponsors?

19. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Supposedly the couple will issue a statement Sunday, that has taken 2 days to draw up, into a story that will be plausible.:icon_smile:

20. mrcomeback09

mrcomeback09 Rookie

He does party with Peyton Manning