Tigers Woods In Serious Condition After Car Accident

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by MediaGuy, Nov 27, 2009.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

And the news wasn't even released until 12 hours after it happened...

Really?

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Next on the agenda.....

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You didn't put the scars in his face from the face scratching dude.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

If I still own a half billion, I wouldn't care which way. It would bother me either way

They ain't??? :shocker:

What did we learn from this story? Hide your golf- or baseballclubs, when you're cheatin' on your wife :icon_cheesygrin:

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Can't wait to see what the "official" word is.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Looks like someone didn't learn from Steve McNair :icon_rolleyes:

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: Girlfriends are more dangerous. Wifes know that they are going to come out financially well off over the deal with these rich athletes, so why kill the golden goose.

8. markaz

Nike's sphincter is probably spasming right about now.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Has Tiger made a statement yet?

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

nike is the last of tiger's worries. how do you think buick feels hearing he was driving an escalade ?

11. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

After Tiger made a statement that it was his fault as far as the accident, and his wife was great in handling it, I see Kriegal from Fox Sports is saying Tiger "needs to come clean" over the matter. I thought Fox Sports was a media "SPORTS" outlet, not the freaking Natl Inquirer mouthpiece. After they got onto Belichick over the affair he had when he was married, Bill said heck you to all the media, and became less then easy interview. Before that he was civil towards reporters. People's personal life is theirs, and frankly sports writing has went down the crapter into looking for dirt vs legit sports writing.

13. markaz

:word:

14. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Tiger Woods To Return To Golf In 2010

Tiger Woods said the injuries he sustained in a car accident will prevent him from participating in his own golf tournament, according to a statement released on his website TigerWoods.com. "I am extremely disappointed that I will not be at my tournament this week," Woods said. "I am certain it will be an outstanding event and I'm very sorry that I can't be there." The 2009 Chevron World Challenge begins on December 2 in California. "We support Tiger's decision and are confident the strong field and excellent course will provide an exciting week of competition at the Chevron World Challenge," said Greg McLaughlin, Tiger Woods Foundation President & CEO. Woods will not participate in any tournaments until 2010.

Source: Fox News.com

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

This is perhaps the greatest story since OJ...if only there was tape of this incident and a car chase...

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

The whole situation is overblown leave the man alone. Hes human just cause hes a celeb doesent make him any diffrent.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Gossip is big business balla.

19. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

That is very true HH. Gossip makes $$. So now that Eldrick will pay his fine of $164.00 and take the points on his drivers license for careless driving, everything will be hunky dory and go away right? WRONG!!! I seriously hope Eldrick has a pre-nup. Cause now evidently Rachel is not the only other woman.

TV Castmate Reveals Tiger Affair Girl Bragged Openly, Targeted George Clooney Next!

When Jaimee Grubbs was shooting the VH1 reality show, Tool Academy a year ago, she wanted all her costars to know she was having an affair with Tiger Woods, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. "We all knew about Jaimee's affair with Tiger Woods because she told us," Aida Menaska said in an exclusive interview. Jaimee even talked about Tiger when the cameras were rolling! " I guess they cut it out because VH1 didn't want to cause problems for Tiger Woods and his wife."Jaimee Grubbs told her story to the new issue of Us Weekly and provided sexual text messages she said she received from Tiger. "I will wear you out...when was the last time you got (bleeped)?" one message read. Another one she said came from Tiger read, "Send me something very naughty."

Source: Radaronline.com

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest