Tigers Woods In Serious Condition After Car Accident

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by MediaGuy, Nov 27, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

And another thing. All Eldrick's major sponsors have pulled their prime time adds. American Express, Buick etc. They have not dropped him yet, but they pulled the plug on prime time.

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

"But Gatorade says the decision to discontinue its "Tiger Focus" drink had nothing to do with the growing scandal and that the decision was made before the car crash and allegations of extra marital affairs."
    [​IMG]

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Man, when does the movie come out? This is some crazy crap.

4. markaz

Tiger's already got new sponsorship lined up ahead of Amex, Buick, etc. dumping him.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. MediaGuy

Lawmaker Drops Tiger Woods Congressional Medal Bid

Rep. Joe Baca (D-Calif.) is abandoning his effort to honor golf star Tiger Woods with the Congressional Gold Medal. In a statement, Baca said, "In light of the recent developments surrounding Tiger Woods and his family, I will not pursue legislation awarding him the Congressional Gold Medal this session." Baca, an avid golfer, introduced a measure in March seeking to give Woods the highest civilian award bestowed by Congress.

Source: The Hill.com

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The last person to get in this much trouble for not keeping his rod in his pants:

[​IMG]

7. markaz

Pee Wee Lives!
    [​IMG]

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Maybe Vivid Entertainment can give Tiger the Golden Boner Award to takes its place.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3FVRURYJ8Y]YouTube - Holly Sampson Tiger Woods Video - Holly Talks About Tiger Woods[/ame]

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

10. markaz

:hysterical: :lolpound: :Loco2:
    I'm sorry, but this is now comical. What are the current Vegas odds that Elin will stay with this puke, under any circumstances.

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

So think TIger played "the back nine" with them?

12. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

The newest Tiger Woods Mistress!

[​IMG]

13. markaz

White.......................Check
    Blond hair.................Check
    Got a hole.................Check
    Socially irrelevant.......Check

1 person likes this.
  14. MediaGuy

Word on the street is The Woods' maybe moving to an isolated island near Sweden to get away from the world. I've also heard that Elin is gonna take the kids back home to Sweden and leave Eldrick. Either way a moving truck was spotted outside the palatial estate removing 5 large boxes.

A truck pulled up to Tiger Woods' home an hour ago in Windermere, Florida and removed 5 big boxes from the house. The truck driver went inside and removed 5 or 6 moving boxes from the house, put them in the back of the truck and left. A security team watched as the boxes were removed, and then flanked the truck as it left the property.

Source: TMZ.com

15. MediaGuy

Tiger Woods Taking An Indefinite Break From Golf

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try. I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing. After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person. Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period."

Source: Tiger Woods.com

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Like I said before, worst cheater ever...

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Looking to preserve its clean-cut image, Boston shaving company Gillette became the first major sponsor to bench Tiger Woods as its pitchman, a day after the golfing icon publicly acknowledged that he's had extramarital affairs. The company, which has featured Woods as the centerpiece of its ad campaign "Gillette Champions" since 2007, said today that it would immediately limit the golfer's presence in its print, television, and online ads. Woods, who has made headlines in the last week for allegedly cheating on his wife with 13 different women, acknowledged his infidelity on Friday on his website and said that he was taking a break from professional golf. "Tiger is still part of Gillette,'' Norton said. " We support him as he takes a break from his professional career and that's why we're supporting him by limiting his role in our marketing programs."

Gillette benches Tiger Woods - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

1 person likes this.
  18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Benched but not cut?

They must think this isn't going to tarnish his image that bad...

19. MediaGuy

Nike says they will wait till the end. Buick and Amex will pull the plug cus they ain't got Phil Knight $$.

20. markaz

"Global consulting firm Accenture PLC has ended its relationship with Tiger Woods, marking the first major sponsor to cut ties altogether with the golfer since his alleged infidelities surfaced and he announced an indefinite leave from the sport to work on his marriage.

In its first statement since the Woods' scandal erupted, Accenture said Sunday the golfer is "no longer the right representative" after the "circumstances of the last two weeks." The move ends a six-year relationship during which the firm credited its "Go on, be a Tiger" campaign with boosting its image significantly. Accenture has used Woods to personify its claimed attributes of integrity and high performance......"

Accenture drops Tiger Woods: 'No longer the right rep' - ESPN

The sponsorship house of cards is about ready to begin freefall.