Tiki Barber Says Ronde Barber Doesn't Work Hard On Every Play

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Feb 21, 2010.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

^ this

it doesnt matter what the subject is tiki sounds like a freaking moron. knowing how much of an antagonizing pr**k i am if were eli i would've called tiki from the float as it was going down broadway to say hey rodhead, who is a bad leader now eh you freaking twat.

but thats just me.

1 person likes this.
  2. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Well....Generally, cornerbacks are on the field for every defensive snap. Running backs often get spelled by a second - or even third - guy to ensure they are working 100% on every play. Even when Tiki was in his prime he never took 100% of the snaps in a game anyway. The point is, each of them did their job and I don't think Tiki understands the demands of a corner. It's a near impossible job and Ronde's intelligence is what made him great at it, where he could tell he wasn't going to make a play anyway and decided to not give 100% on that play....

Wow....I hope that makes sense to you all!

I'm a corner myself so ya know, I have Ronde's back! Nobody appreciates us!

3. Paintballer8791

Paintballer8791 Paintballer For Life

I don't care for either barber brother, they are both buttholes, ever try to get a autograph from ronde? i saw a kid try to get a autograph from ronde after a game, and all he did was go hide like a little snitch and made his wife go get their car and come pick him up inside the stadium

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I know it doesn't really matter but eli isn't that great of a leader and a even worse qb, and the giants wouldn't have won that superbowl without the refs on their side