Tiki strikes back at Eli...Ronde joins in

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by Saintsfan1972, Aug 25, 2007.

1. pacoltsguy

pacoltsguy Guest

Tiki is not, and will never be, a Hall Of Famer.

He knows that--that's why he bailed on the Giants.

He's the guy who thinks that he's smarter than you are. He thinks he has got it all figured out. He thinks that New Yorkers are stupid; that they will listen to him and ignore the fact that he deserted the Giants.

He has perfect teeth (that should tell you something); he never really put himself out there with his potential. He didn't like Coughlin because he was required to pay attention and to work!

NBC looked like a much better job to him; all he had to do was to continue to shave his head and smile.

So Tiki has been retired since January and all that he can do is rail against the Giants.

Tiki didn't care about going to a Super Bowl. Tiki cares and has always cared about how much money he makes.

When did Tiki ever acknowledge the openings that his offensive line made for him? Tiki thinks that he did it all!

Tiki sucks!

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

tiki is acting like a total pussbag and is trying to put the spotlite back on him. the guy really does need to stfu. you're retired dude, you left the game because your coach expected you to care about somebody besides yourself.

tiki is no better than terrell owens at this point.

3. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

You're right McNabb has thrown a few TD's to Ronde

While I agree Peyton and his big head is a better QB than Eli, also keep in mind the weapons he has compared to baby brother...

Eli's numbers might be a tad better if he had the Colts offense

4. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I dont think so Nix. Eli is nowhere near the QB Peyton is. Eli rode his last name to the #1 pick in the draft. He was not worthy of that pick at all. He has some decent weapons too btw.

5. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Sounds to me like he's just trying to make a scene to get people to listen to his show.

However, it's still crapty and I think I lost a lot of respect for him.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah having shockey, burress and until this year tiki barber was not too shabby.

eli = mike maddux
    peyton = greg maddux