Titans QB Vince Young Feels He'll Be A Hall Of Famer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by SRW, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

No way, man, that's just overly arrogant and stupid. He hasn't done crap to have the right to say that stuff without looking like he has his head right up his butt. Vince needs to take things one at a time and not act like a big shot chump. Hell, even if he's being sarcastic, that's just stupid to say out loud. For crying out loud, he's not even the starting quarterback...

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

but when he was all he did was win games and win ROY....im just saying people are hard on him and i think the titans need to cut ties with him and let him go to an offense that will build around him.

not saying that i think hes a HOFer but i think hes a good QB

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

A little early for him to be talkin' about being a HOF QB...

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

the crack baby must have gotten some crack from his momma

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Thats a dumb comment he hasent even proven he could start.

6. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Lol, but he sure can dissappear and have the whole team looking for him thinking hes gonna kill himself. How does he expect to make HOF or SB if he cried because of some Boo's? Vince is a joke...he'll never be anything more than that... He couldnt even get into the HOF with a TICKET. Lol

7. KingJordan

KingJordan Starter

Which team would be dumb enough to build around Vincent?

8. lionheart?

lionheart? StafFORD=Franchise

Even if he did make it (no chance in hell) they wouldnt be able to find his EMO butt for the ceremony.

9. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Not to mention...wheres he gonna go? Everyone in the league is set at qb pretty much..and even so, most backups are better than vince. lol

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I like comedy...

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Maybe he just meant being in the Hall of Fame... Game, which he did. :redface:

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

^^LMAO!!! Rep :laughy32:

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

One day last week, during his morning talk show on The Ticket, Norm Hitzges said that the Titans have gone to VY and suggested he change positions, to WR, KR/PR, or even an H-back. VY has totally refused. With him, it's QB or nothing.