TNA Lockdown Discussion

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by misfitz, Mar 10, 2013.

1. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

tho i dont follow tna like i do wwe the bully ray thing seemed to pay off

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

3/10 TNA Lockdown PPV results and review: Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray in a cage match for the TNA Title, Team TNA vs. Aces & 8's in Lethal Lockdown, Kurt Angle vs. Wes Brisco in a cage match

3. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

I really enjoyed the PPV but I am a huge TNA fan as you all know. The ending was great I dont care if its been telegraphed for months it worked the live crowd was pissed and them raining in trash was awesome. Kenny King btw almost freaking killed him self trying that springboard moonsault off ions back but props for trying that was sick. Wes Brisco............I had big hopes for you but he is just not there yet. He did take a sick german suplex bump though. I really think we are going to see D'Lo back in the ring because he looks like hes in better shape then he has been in awhile and looks like he could go again. Would like to see the Aces and Eights booked stronger then they have been and I think they will start getting booked better with Bully as the President.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

411mania.com: Wrestling - Tremendous Tirades 3.10.13: TNA Lockdown 2013

5. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

I paid 35 dollars for the show and it was worth it to me. I got 3 hours of wrestling and some really fun stuff. My kids loved watched a lot of it and they enjoyed it as well. Cheaper then going to a 2 hour movie and I enjoyed it very much.

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i read that tna planted people to start throwing trash into the ring when bully ray turned

if thats true thats pretty damn sad

just like nfl dome teams pumping in crowd noise just plain pathetic

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

A friend was given free tickets to it outside of Panera bread. He said that they were asking people to start throwing trash and stuff at the end. They asked them not to throw certain things but said they can throw other stuff. It wasnt Hogan so that's a good thing but they made it too predictable. Either way, good for them. Now we can watch Hogan beat Bully Ray for the title at the next pay per crap show they have.