Todd Haley Denies Making Lewd Gesture Toward Fan

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by SRW, Dec 24, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Chiefs coach Todd Haley refuted an accusation that he made a lewd gesture to a fan at last Sunday's home game against the Browns. KSHB-TV in Kansas City reported on Tuesday that a fan, whom the station did not identify, alleged that Haley made the lewd gesture as he left the game following a 41-34 loss. Haley on Wednesday denied that he made a lewd gesture. "It's not something I do, want to do or be thought of as doing," Haley said. "That's not how I behave," he said. "I have five children that I have to be a role model for and it's not something I would do."

Source: USA Today

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I wasn't able to see if it happened or not, but he might have done it.

I kinda wouldn't blame him if he did though, Chiefs fans can take a joke.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Not surprising, we've had declining NFL intelligence at Arrowhead in the stands for some time now.

I'm glad to see this.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Had I been the one who yelled "You deserve to get fired" (as reported) and Haley flipped me off, I would have laughed my nuts off and considered it a salute of recognition. That this happened on Fan Appreciation Day = :lmfao:

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Kent Babb has said that he's talked to several people sitting in the same section and this never happened. Who knows, but I'm with you markaz, that's a badge of honor.

6. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

kick him out of town he sucks

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Come on man let's not turn into the Raiders...

8. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i have a hard time thinking it did happen. but hey ive been wrong b4 lol

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

who really cares if it happened or not? It wouldn't have bothered me personally...I probably would have laughed it off as well, given the situation.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I would be more suspicious if he answered the accusation with "Lewd gesture? Suck my c**k lewd gesture."