Todd Haley Refuses To Shake Josh McDaniel's Hand After Loss

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by SRW, Nov 14, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley refused to shake Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels' hand after the Broncos 49-29 win on Sunday. When the two head coaches met at midfield, Haley pointed at McDaniels, gave him a scolding, then turned his back. Haley would not discuss what was said, but it's believed that Haley was not pleased with the Broncos continuing to max protect on deep passing plays and blitz Kansas City late in the decisive win. Late last season, Haley pulled his starters in a blowout win of the Broncos, including running back Jamaal Charles, who had a legitimate chance at breaking the single-game rushing record. Denver visits Arrowhead Stadium on December 5.

Source: Mac's Football Blog

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Get some tissues Haley. Broncos have played like crap the whole year, and they needed to work on their game in this scrimmage.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yeah McDaniels is a huge douche but this isn't cool. And I hate McDaniels.

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im gunna watch the next game. i think denver was in a must win, pulled out some great plays and catches. to me cheifs have solid peices on all three phases and should have a shot at making a run to the playoffs... mcdaniels ... i dont know what this guy is doing....anyone with a man crush on tebow.... i just dont like

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:Loco:

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Still think Chargers win this division.