Todd Haley Says Dwayne Bowe Needs To Put In Everything To Be A Top WR

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 24, 2010.

1. The Chiefs begin the conditioning phase of their off-season program on Monday and it’s fair to say no player will get closer scrutiny from Todd Haley than wide receiver Dwayne Bowe. The way the Chiefs look at it, it’s time for the production to match the hype and the potential. While Bowe may never be a Pro Bowler, the Chiefs are looking for him to be far more consistent than he was last year. ''He didn’t know what to expect last year so he came in and he wasn't in the greatest shape,'' Haley said Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings in Orlando, Fla. ''He had a difficult road back and it was a struggle but he survived it, much like a lot of us did. He weathered the storm and got his weight where it had to be and more importantly, he understands what's expected of him. I expect him in a couple of days and we’ve stayed in contact and stayed in touch and I know his mind's in the right place. He wants to be a top receiver and now it's going to be up to him. This off-season is going to start and (Bowe must) put everything into it to be a top receiver. I do think understanding what's expected is a big item for Dwayne Bowe. I don't doubt he has the skill to be a top receiver. He just needs to do it on a full-time basis.''

Source: Kansas City Star

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Maybe some stickum would help. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:word:

Seriously.

4. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I know, right? :icon_cheesygrin: