Tom Brady Is Going To Hell

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by ravenfan52, Oct 18, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

345 yards and 5 TD's in the first half. Like I said...the Football Gods...they're happy with Tom right now...

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Get your religion out of my football.

3. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Well, I will be joining Brady in Hell. As I think most of the people in the world will be there too, that is if there is a Hell.

This is such a horrid article, i can't believe they posted that. But that is a church for you.

4. cris80

cris80 comic relief

THIS!

5. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

Agreed. Why is the Boston Herald even running this?

Great post. Making a list of celebrities going to hell? That isn't Christian based. Christiananity teaches forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, Jesus who paid the debt for our sins. Who was it that stopped the stoning of the woman having s*x out of wed-lock and said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"? Amazing Grace Baptist Church needs to spend more time reading the Bible, and less time making lists. As you said AtlantaBlazer, people like that give Christianity a bad name.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Somebody needs to send the link to this thread to the Boston Herald. At least it's reality based.

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

We are all sinners. Some are just more prolific than others. Even though I would never cheat on my gf, I flirted yesterday shamelessly with one stacked Brunette at the grocery store yesterday. I think I committed about 3 sins on that one accounter just on my thoughts. :icon_twisted:

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Brother Dawg.....repent now before it's too late.

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

This thread... :doh:

10. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

In other news, Peyton Manning is going to Hell because he signed a joint contract with Hell and Sony.

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You know that masturbating will get you to hell too? Just saying..... :icon_cheesygrin:

12. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

no one knows Brady personally, all I know is that he is always giving to charities and helps sponsor little kids football games (or used to) there are never any articles showing that he is talking bad about someone and he always keeps to himself pretty much during games. He doenst run around the feild taunting players or rubbing it in their face when he throws or runs it in for a touchdown. High fives his teamates and goes to the sideline. No samba or stupid little dance moves in the end zone.

If he is going to hell, then one of the seven circles of hell has my name on it.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

having a girl jerk you off will get you to hell to, I thought I found a loop hole but when I did it the devil came to me and laughed. Then pulled a Barney stinson pointing at his eyes and then at me, and then he vanished...........

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Tom's very respected and liked by all his current and ex team mates. What I get a kick out of is the rep as a ladies man chasing Super models. I've only ever seen him with 2 girlfriends, and the second one he married. Both happened to be models, but it wasn't like he was doing a dozen a year or anything. If there had been more, the paparazzi would have filmed it.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This thread almost feels like GIF is gonna decide whether Tom gets into heaven or not...

15. SweetShot03

GIF decides anyones fate into heaven or hell....

16. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

That's how I see Brady too

Hell for s*x w/o marriage - welcome to the middleage :lol:

17. SweetShot03

god tv shows, comercials movies.... they all promote s*x before marriage, s*x with a complete stranger. Very rarely do you see anything that supports marriage before s*x, not like it used to about 10 years or so ago.

They advertise trojan condoms, pretty much all the public is now trying to support is safe s*x..... who knows when that will go out the window.

Brady shouldnt be flamed becuase he had s*x and has a kid with someone before marriage, the person who wrote the article statistly at least has had s*x outside of marriage if not a kid. Whoever decided to write that article should be snitch slaped in the vag/penise

I have spoken, let it be so

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

hell is a bummer