Tommie Harris Says Bears Will See Patriots Again In Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Bears defensive tackle Tommie Harris just slowly nodded his head at the question: Are the New England Patriots really that good? “Oh yeah,†said Harris, who was returned to the starting job he’d lost after the second game this season. “They’re that good.†But if the Bears were indeed bent by the New England onslaught on offense and defense in Sunday’s 36-7 embarrassment, they were far from broken. Harris followed his frank assessment of the Patriots’ excellence with a de facto prediction: The Bears and Patriots will face off in Super Bowl XLV. “I feel like we’ll see those guys again down the road,†Harris said. “Yeah. I feel like we will see them in the Super Bowl.â€

Source: Comcast Chicago

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

With same result...

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Beat me to it.

Careful what you wish for bro.

4. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Thought Tommie played for the Bears not the Eagles.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I like Tommie's attitude BUT worry about beating the Vikings. Not a game thats 7 weeks, 8 weeks away.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

winnar !

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

They will see the Patriots in the Super Bowl as they watch from home.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i like his spirit but i really hope this is not the sb contest. the bears obviously don't match-up well with the pats. i think the giants, saints, and falcons would all probably match-up better. all 3 of those teams have the ability to control the clock with a good balance of run and pbutt. the only way a team can hang with the pats right now is by playing keep away from brady and hope for a few defensive stops.

9. lambertjr

lambertjr FNG

Maybe on his PS3 or XBOX.