Tony Dungy Encourages Bears To Sign WR Marvin Harrison

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by CP26, Aug 19, 2009.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Tony Dungy didn't hesitate stepping out and questioning the leadership ability of Jay Cutler earlier this year, something he wasn't alone in doing, but now he's got a suggestion for the Bears. Sign WR Marvin Harrison if you need a wide receiver. Speaking earlier today on the Waddle and Silvy Show on ESPN-1000, Dungy said that the former all-pro can contribute this season.

Source: Sun Times

2. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Since when did Dungy become every players pimp.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm surprised he is still available to be honest, sure his skills have greatly diminished, but he shouldn't be too expensive and can still be a legitimate threat in a receiving corps.

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Dungy is annoying.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I thought marvin would have a team by now as well.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I was thinking the same thing! Is he getting a cut of the contract like an agent or something?

Tony I think you are a great man, but please stop with this crap already!

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Didn't he decline a Colts offer for like $9 million? If he is expecting more, he'll watch the season on TV :icon_confused:

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hes not even close to favres level of annoying

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was thinking the exact same thing...lol...

He'd help being on the roster as far as his football knowledge goes. He might be able to mentor the younger guys, but he's not going to give the Bears and Cutler "Marvin Harrison" production...

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Can't argue with what Tony Dungy suggested for the Bears. Honestly, i'm all for it. Even if it's a 1 year deal.