Tony Dungy Says Colts Should Draft Stanford QB Andrew Luck, Trade Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

He might make the Browns recievers look good but I like Colt McCoy

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Browns arguably have the best LT and C in the game today.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

but you need more than just one good tackle and one good center. Manning is like statue back there. And Manning will chose a contender. There is no way he goes to a bad team.

4. You forget that Manning is elusive enough to avoid defenders...........he has shown that ability time and time again.

5. Buck Fenson

really? He just gets rid of the ball quicker so he don't take many big hits. He is not a scrambler. not even close. he may move his feet but that is about it.

6. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I think it would be a good idea to have Manning start ahead of Luck a few year if they do draft Andrew Luck

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I don't think Luck is going to be a QB that needs too much time to sit behind a starter to learn. Maybe 1 year on the bench then he should be more than ready to step in.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Didn't hurt Rodgers...

9. Buck Fenson

I think it helped him actually. Got the playbook down real pat and learned what not to do when you retire.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

This

At 36, he's gotta except that the end is coming

Tutoring Luck, the prospect since himself in 1998, leaves him with a legacy beyond his playing career. Anything Luck ever wins, Mannings has some fingerprints on

11. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I agree, Manning looked REALLY pissed during that game I think it pains him to see the Colts lose, I think when he leaves he wants the Colt legacy to continue and if he tutors Andrew Luck like JJ said it means Manning is always tied to Lucks success...or failure but still

12. Buck Fenson

He was looking pissed. He would make a great qb coach or offensive coordinator.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think he'd make a great coach as well. Not sure he would do it though...

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I really hope he does go into coaching. He's one of those guys that I just can't see the NFL going without. He needs to be involved in some way.

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He basically calls the plays in Indy. But then again, so did Kelly in Buffalo