Tony Dungy Says He Would Be "Absoultely Shocked" If Colts Lose Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by BigBlueBruiser, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Tony Dungy is convinced his old team will win the Super Bowl on Sunday. Dungy, who resigned as Colts coach after last season, said on Dan Patrick's radio show on Wednesday that he can't see the Saints upsetting the Colts in Sunday's Super Bowl. "I would be absolutely shocked, they haven't lost a game yet this year that they were trying to win." Dungy said of the possibility of Indianapolis losing.

Source:
    USA Today

2. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Anyone else think they might have lost to Buffalo even if they tried? I didn't see the game, but the weather wasn't favoring a passing offense.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Obama is going to be pissed when he hears this.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'd be shocked, too. Peyton is gonna destroy the Saints.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i don't know if i would say i will be 'absolutely shocked', as i was when the giants beat the patriots but the saints are going to have to do a complete 180 from the nfccg to win this game because if they play like that again, they will be destroyed.

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Has any1 thought that the Colts might not show up?

lmao

i didnt think so lol

7. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Didn't Rex Ryan say he'd be "Absolutely Shocked" if the Jets didn't win? Dungy jinxed his team!

8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

yeah cause peyton has been sooooooo clutch over the years

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

dungy also said he'd be shocked if the cowboys beat the saints.....and we all know what happened there

10. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

And when Rex Ryan said he'd be shocked if the Jets lost to the Colts... and we all know what happened there.