Tony Sparano Upset With Dolphins' Recent Off-The-Field Problems

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Coach Tony Sparano had barely finished breakfast Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings when he found himself discussing a subject he'd like to avoid: off-the-field problems for his Miami Dolphins. Running back Ronnie Brown became the third player arrested since early February when he was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol last weekend in suburban Atlanta. "I'm obviously not happy with any of this," Sparano said. "That is for sure. I'm absolutely not happy with any of it. Any time any player, anybody, brings a negative light to the organization in any way, I'm not happy about it. Those things have been addressed. A few of the players that have had these issues as of late have been model citizens since I've been there and, really, for a long time in this league. From my end, I do take that into consideration." Cornerback Will Allen was charged with driving under the influence in Miami Beach, and defensive tackle Tony McDaniel was accused of domestic violence at his home in Davie, both last month.

Source:
    ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010