Travis Henry tests positive for pot

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Bears 88, Oct 4, 2007.

1. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

With 9 kids to support, how in the Hell can you afford to buy drugs?? :icon_confused:

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

3. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Along these lines, I heard on the radio that there was a billboard put up by the marijana supporters asking Ricky Williams to come to CO. I don't know how they're going to get votes with that... but maybe.

4. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

when broncos get ricky he can teach travis yoga.

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

lol...suspensions for marijuana have always been a joke IMO...but this guy should have known better after the Ricky Williams debacle...

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

more like with 9 kids how the hell can you not smoke weed

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

QFT

Not that I have a problem with anyone, NFL players included, smoking herb...in fact I'm all for it...BUT...if you are in a position where your livelihood depends on you not smoking, be it for any type of job, I got no sympathy for you if you choose to disregard the rule. Even if I don't think it is right or agree with it, if you want to play in the NFL, you either have to abstain or be smart enough not to get caught. And if you can't manage either one of those, oh freaking well. Get a job bagging groceries. Personally, if I was getting paid millions to do something, and one of the conditions was I not smoke, heck it, I could probably hold off for 10 years or so until I retire and buy a 200 acre marijuana farm in Switzerland living large and smoking all the freaking dope I damn well please. But that's just me. I was also intelligent enough to wrap it up and not get stuck with 9 unwanted rugrats.

8. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I'd have 9 unwanted kids with the girl in your sig Wally...just sayin...i'd take her to switzerland along with my dope..

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Anyone think Henry has a chance in Hell of winning his lawsuit against the NFL?

10. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

No..but it'll get him more money before they do suspend him..and he needs every dime he can get at this point...

11. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah, Adam Schefter said he hasn't officially been suspended yet, and then he can appeal, and it would be at least a month before anything is done.

12. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

He might be able to stretch it out as far as 2 months with his lawsuit and the appeals process..

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Well...he might...but I hope not. :icon_cheesygrin:

14. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

if you test positive should be auto suspension no appeal.

15. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

He doesn't stand a chance. I don't know why they let him appeal, If I'm not mistaken this is his third failed test.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

tis dude is gonna kill my FF teams

17. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Your fantasy teams? Looks what's happening to my Broncos!

18. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

Travis Henry being possibly suspended has 0 effect on your defense not being able to stop the run or pbutt.

19. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

not true.. Henry with a ball control offence keeps the D fresh and not over worked.

:icon_jook:
    Something the bills coach should have practice at the end of that Monday night game.

20. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

Henry played last week, and Denver still got their asses raped. What's the excuse then?