Tyron Brackenridge Injured In A Fight?

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by greg63, May 10, 2008.

1. greg63

greg63 Homer go crazy!

From ArrowheadPride.com:
    A report on 610AM stated that CB Tyron Brackenridge was having surgery on his jaw today after getting into an altercation at a nightclub called "Envy".

Reportedly he was with several other Chiefs players when they began being harrassed by another group. Brackenridge was punched in the face, causing unknown injuries to his jaw. The story so far is that the Chiefs players were essentially jumped by the other group and were doing nothing wrong.

No arrests have been made and the police have said they have no intention of arresting any Chiefs players at this time.

These are not my words, but have been borrowed from another site, so I can neither confirm nor deny their authenticity.

...So much for the tough new defensive attitude.
    :icon_rolleyes:

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

you don't need a jaw to play football, just run your mouth.

and Greg , when you post these I think you gotta post a source or link to the article, At least thats what I heard. :dunno:

3. greg63

greg63 Homer go crazy!

Oh ok, thanks for the info. :)

I should do a bit more reading of board rules.

I tried to post a link to the site where the info originated but I need 8 more posts before I'm allowed to do that. lol!

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

No worries, I added the link.

Man, people are just running wild this offseason huh? Goodell's little hard discipline stance doesn't seem to be deterring people one bit.

5. greg63

greg63 Homer go crazy!

Yeah, these guys are gonna be stupid if they want to be. Look at how much they're making, you'd think they would employ a little common sense. Although I guess if they were "jumped" then one must defend oneself, but it sounds as if they kinda placed themselves in that situation.

Thanks for posting the link BTW.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

7. greg63

greg63 Homer go crazy!

Cool! I'll check it out!

8. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I'll reserve judgment until the full story is known.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

He'll be fine by Training camp. Plenty of time.

10. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Nice sigpic.

11. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

The only reason I know who this kid is? Hard Knocks :lol:

But I was rooting for him to make the team then and sucks to hear this now. I'm with Bandi, though. We'll see how it turns out.