UFC 145

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by themush, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Baddest man on the planet.

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Is rashard trying to do the rope a dope?

3. DontKnowMe

A pull guard to end the fight?

4. Crowned

5. Crowned

Just because he can.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well that was like trying to jerkoff after 45 whiskey shots.....

Glad I did pay for it.

7. DontKnowMe

I'll give you 5 more seconds to beat me and you still can't do it.

8. Crowned

I hate hearing fat lazy American fans in the crowd booing professional fighters who are trying to be smart when fighting instead of just swinging like its some street fight. You have no right to boo until you yourself train for months for a fight and get in the ring/cage and try to win.

9. DontKnowMe

JONES VS. SILVA SUPERFIGHT

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well it wasn't what I thought it would be but I still liked it. Jones is just a freaking beast. Plain and simple. That move he kept doing where he would grab Evans' hand then bust his face with the elbow was ridiculous. And in the 5th when he just threw Evans across the cage. The guy is a monster. I don't see how he would lose.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

11. buffalobillsfan1

buffalobillsfan1 2nd String

I did not think it would end in a decision but I am glad Jones won.

12. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The Hominick/Yagin was a straight up brawl. The punishment both took was insane.

13. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Rory McDonald is a freaking BEAST. He just DESTROYED Che Mills and Mills is a bad butt mother hecker. Future of the UFC right there.

As for Bones/Evans, Jones got into Rashad's head with those elbows, literally and metaphorically. I still see Jones/Evans 2 happening sometime in 2013. Honestly, they're so far above the rest of that division. I feel VERY sorry for whoever Evans draws next. He's going to have a BIG chip on his shoulder and A LOT to prove after this. All in all still a good fight. DIdn't see it going 5 rounds.

14. Crowned

I'm sure he will be begging for a rematch ala Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell, but I'm willing to bet deep down inside Evans no longer wants anything to do with Jones inside the octagon.

15. Steve12

He can't do anything. The reach and size advantage is just too big. Evans couldn't even get close to him. I got the feeling that Jones was toying with him most of the time. A rematch wouldn't change anything.

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

evans wasnts really impressive when he fought phil davies?(think thats his name) in his last fight

knew he wasnt giong to bet jones

17. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I think if Evans shoots more and gets Jones uncomfortable, he'll be fine. Evans used to throw Jones around when they were sparring partners. Why he didn't do that here I don't know. I think this fight Evans was a little too laid back and arrogant. He thought he'd come in and land a big right and that'd be the end of it. Right off the bat Evans gave up center control of the ring and it was all downhill from there.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

LOL @ y'all talkin' about a fight that is no where near even being scheduled.....

19. Steve12

When they were sparring partners Jones was a completely different fighter. He gets better with every fight. You can't make that comparison.

I do agree with the rest of what you said though. Evans needed to be more aggressive. But obviously that's a lot easier said by us sitting here than it is done with Jon Jones standing in your face trying to put his elbow through your skull.

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf43imD-U-0]Rory MacDonald Vs Che Mills new - YouTube[/ame]