UM's Adrian Arrington, Mario Manningham To Go Pro

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Jan 11, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Arrington, Mallett and Manningham won't return

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

OUCH!!! Thats a huge loss for Michigan espically after Mario Manningham told them he will stay. Adrian Arrington is going to get alot of looks from scouts, he plays at a high level and was the target of alot of passes this season.

3. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I'd like to see Arrington in a 49er uniform. :icon_cheesygrin:

4. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

both of them are gonna be good i like to have at least one of them

5. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Adrian and Mario both leaving UM will be a blow for the Wolverines next year, but from an NFL point of view it's great. Two more great Receivers coming out of college, like I said in the Reynaud thread, this could well be the year of the WR.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Michigan will be in deeper crap next season now :icon_eek:

R-Rod will deffo be earning his pay check next season if he gets them to a good record.

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

It'll be amazing if Michigan goes to a BCS game now, R-Rod has a LOT of work to do.

8. You guys are pumping me up with all this scUM hate....of course I hope they fail miserably next season.....

North Virginia sucks....

:sweetssux: :sweetssux: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool:

9. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

We never said we hate Michigan, just sayin the truth

10. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

well at least we can say we won our bowl game!! We'll be alright. It does suck to see them go, but hey it happens. I wonder if we'll see OSU chokers lose another National Championship for the 3rd straight year!!

11. 3 NC games win or lose would be sweet but I think the bigger question is will Michigan put up 100 yards of offense against us this year.

OBTW isn't that Michigans 1st bowl victory this century?

12. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Going to the NC game 3 years in a row is kinda liking finishing first in the special olympics it really doesn't matter. I know your gonna hold the 91 yard thing over my head for awhile, but i'd rather have that on my resume than not being able to close the deal in the big game. Oh well, always next year right? Oh yeah, yes we have won another bowl game this century I seem to recall it was another SEC-Big Ten match-up. At least someone in the Big Ten can beat someone in the so-called toughest conference in college football.:icon_cheesygrin: