Unofficial UDFA Signings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mike oxlong, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Nice

Good 3-4 DE prospect

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

We signed a big butt Somaon no one's ever heard of

Junior Aumavae 6'2 330 from Western Washington ......Boys a Biggun!!!

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

We got Lorenzo Washington out of Bama.....

He'll be on the PS

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

God I hope we pick up Danario Alexander, guy is a Round2/3 prospect if it wasn't for his injury history.

5. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

<3 Alexander surprised no-one has picked him up yet

6. mike oxlong

sister hecker still not signed

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

for all the lack of morals i have, and the complete lack of emotion i have for most people i actually kind of feel bad for tony washington.

like what he did is gross, but he was a kid and they were both kids and it was consensual. how the heck is he a lifetime s*x offender and shes not? they were both minors. men get totally raped in these laws. Now he seems like a real good guy, with a good head on his shoulder just trying to make it but now he cant even get signed because of something that happened when he was like 15. he has immense talent and cant even get picked up undrafted, maybe they are more understanding in canada

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

great find on this mike, cody slate still unsigned... his acl injury must have killed him, darius marshall to the browns. I like us getting Washington from Bama.

9. mike oxlong

Yeah, thanks Inc, they also have a new feature where you can sort by player, position or college.