Vick: Trade Him NOW?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by bigsexyy81, Oct 18, 2010.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

demps was a TATEr. dawk & bs81 should remember him.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

ha ha...I forgot about that dude.

3. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

I dont follow the Eagles all that close being a Giants fan but IMO Kolb has the higher upside being a pure passer first and the ability to move around. Vick has the legs but do you guys trust his arm in a big game?

Right now Vick's trade value is at the peak. He's a free agent at the end of the year, why not trade him. The whole juggling of who's Andy Reid's QB sooner or later is going to make either Kolb or Vick have that "who pissed in my ass" look on their face.

I say trade him. He could be a good fit in San Fran, hell maybe the vikings might think about making a push for him even though they have Favre.

1 person likes this.
  4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

^Good post.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

no way the vikings trade for vick. mcnabb will be wearing purple next season.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  6. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

They have to. Because if he comes back and plays crapty, they've blown their chance. The time is now, before he gets more game time (read: time to heck up). Period.

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Trade one of them. Honestly, it's fun having a back up that can come into a game and do well. I still severely dislike Kevin Kolb and realize that at some point he's going to return to being awful (probably when we play the Gmen or the Cowboys) but I'm HOPING that I'm proved wrong and he actually turns into something good. I want to see how he does without DJax on the field.