Vikings Coach Leslie Fraizer Says "We've Got To Find A Quarterback"

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Vikings coach Leslie Frazier is determined to find Minnesota's franchise quarterback of the future this offseason, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune on Monday. With Brett Favre out of the picture, Frazier sees the Vikings' NFC North rivals set at quarterback, with Matthew Stafford in Detroit, and Jay Cutler's Chicago Bears set to host Aaron Rodgers' Green Bay Packers in this Sunday's NFC Championship Game. "We've got to find a quarterback," Frazier told the newspaper. "You look at the playoff teams and none of them really have an issue at quarterback, they have their starting quarterback and most likely for years to come. We've got to find us a quarterback that we can build our franchise around, and if we do, it's going to stabilize a lot of things for our team and our organization." Frazier sees the Bears-Packers game as indication that "we've got a lot of work ahead of us to get back to being NFC North champs. That would be two years in a row you'd have someone from the NFC North playing in the championship game."

Source: NFL.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

It was obvious they weren't sold on Tavaris Jackson if they kept bringing qb 4 back. They should look at Dan LeFevour from Central Michigan. He's on the Bengals right now I think and that dude needs a chance. My wife went to Central Michigan and I got to see him play one game up there. Dude has skills.