Vikings DT Pat Williams Has Trust Issues With The NFL

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, May 26, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Vikings defensive tackle Pat Williams said during a radio interview Saturday that he has "trust issues" with the NFL over an ongoing legal struggle regarding his use of a banned substance. "Basically now I got to hold trust issues with the NFL," Williams said during an interview with Howard Balzer and FOXSports.com's Alex Marvez on Sirius NFL Radio. "I don't know if I can trust them now." On Friday, a federal judge dismissed most of the claims made by Williams and fellow Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams, two stalwarts in the Minnesota defensive front who are facing suspension over their positive test for a banned diuretic. "I don't blame the judges," Pat Williams said. "I just feel sorry for the other guys, because basically me and Kevin's case is still going on. So the other guys I feel bad for because they basically threw the union case out. If I did something wrong, I'm going to take it," he said. "But they knew about it and didn't tell the players." Pat Williams said he used the substance in an effort to cut excess water weight that resulted from gout medication he was taking.

Source: FOXSports.com

2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

If they aren't physical issues then I really don't give a crap - buck up Pat Williams.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Just serve your suspension you fat heck instead of trying every loop hole in the book to get out of it..

4. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Whats he going to do? quit
    unlikely

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Two former Bears players were suspended for the exact samething in the past. So what makes the Williams Wall so special then? Don't give that crap that the NFL approved this two or three years ago because obviously they didn't if they are the ones who handed out the suspensions in the first place. He should just man up, serve his suspension and get it over with.