Vikings @ Packers (Saturday, 8:00pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Dec 31, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000122575/Wildcard-Joe-Webb-struggles-vs-Packers]Wildcard: Joe Webb struggles vs. Packers - NFL Videos[/ame]

2. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000122578/Wildcard-Aaron-Rodgers-highlights]Wildcard: Aaron Rodgers highlights - NFL Videos[/ame]

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

that was really a shame Webb had to play in that game ............. the vikings never stood a chance with Webb in there .............. they were going to need Ponder's best game to win but i think they had a decent chance.

4. SRW

I hope this ends any Webb over Ponder talk.

5. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

I hope so too, SRW. but I'm not sure it will. He's had other games where he absolutely sucked it up throwing the ball, but "He's a playmaker and a winner!" Webb fans/Ponder haters can't get over his running ability and his big arm, despite him making plays a high schooler shouldn't.

6. SRW

I can see a Ponder vs someone else, but not Webb. Ponder wasn't lighting the world up by any means, but at least he could complete a pbutt. Webb was god-awful last night. How many times were his throws high?

7. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Every time they didn't hit the dirt 5 yards in front of the receiver?

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

we were with some other people last night watching the game and after we saw webb's first couple of passes, we just kept it on in the background and ended up talking and drinking and listening to music.

i'm sure everyone will be all over the packers cocks after this weekend but i'm really not sure if we saw anything from the packers that was that impressive.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Funny how Tony Dungy said, starting Webb will turn into an advantage for Minnesota, bc the Packers ain't prepared for him

10. SRW

People make Dungy out to be the NFL's Yoda.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

He's got the ears.