Vikings QB Brett Favre Brushes Off Talk Of His Demise

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Nov 21, 2010.

1. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Who cares if he waited till after the draft or free agency to give a decision. The organization should have stopped that. They are the ones that let him do it. They gave him all the time he wanted. If it bothered them so much they should have said you have "x" amount of time to decide or we gotta let you go. He was getting old and eventually was gonna retire so you should have been planning that all along. The media was always writing stories about Favre when he wasn't saying crap I don't know what media you watching or reading. Favre would not be in Green Bay still if he decided right away. They wanted Rodgers to be the man and that was a perfect way out for the organization. I'm not saying fans shouldn't have a say or say anything, but to completely turn on what was the face of the team for so many years surprises me thats all.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Take Favre out of the team and put in Kyle Orton would you have won the superbowl? Take away Howard and White and replace them with someone else and chances are you still win

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Can you take smeagle any deeper?:icon_rolleyes:

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

So loosing the SB the very next year toDenver, was all his fault?

3. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Always the QB's fault!! Again, you wouldn't even been there if you didn't have Favre!

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32:

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I think you're sarcastic here, ain't you?

On a sidenote: I never thought I argue about Favre and a fan of the 49ers defend him

6. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I just like to argue:icon_cheesygrin: I just like Favre because he just loves the game not like some of these people nowadays. He's just fun to watch to me.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

That much I agree :icon_wink:

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Smeagle doesnt have the rod to go any deeper. 2 inches is his max.