Vikings QB Brett Favre Says Losing To Dallas "Will Be A Shock"

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 13, 2010.

1. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Quite the blanket statement, of the teams in the playoffs, the inter-conference record is.

12-4 for the AFC
    11-5 for the NFC

2. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Should be a really good game...I wish Brett wouldn't talk so much, but I'm pulling for him in this game...When it comes to just playing football, I'm a big Brett Favre fan

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Especially when he threw a pick that will be returned for the gamewinning TD

4. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

God I hate to say this, but I have to pick the Cowboys to win this one. They've been so hot lately and even though the Vikes had a better record it's not about how you start, it's about how you finish. The Cowboys are playing as well as anyone and that pass rush is a big difference maker. They're running game looks more stout than the Vikings one does right now as well. I've got to go with the Cowboys for right now.

I really really hope that I'm wrong though. I want the Vikes to win it over everyone right now, but they played really bad at the end of the season other than that last game.

5. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

Ok, perhaps I should have been clearer.... The Colts and Chargers are stronger teams, from my vantage point