Vikings QB Donovan McNabb Showed Up Late To Meetings, Not Willing To Put In Time

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 23, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Herm continuing to be a solid analyst...lol.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

actually only two players sided with owens in philly. also on the opinion that ownes doesnt lie - owens did lie in the arbitration hearing when the eagles tried not to pay him. he said he wasnt treated right by the eagles claiming they didnt celebrate his 100th receiving TD. which beyond being incredibly cunty, was a blod face lie as they did celebrate by putting up a montogue of his touchdowns on the stadium bigscreen.

enough of owens though - bottom line ias there is ZERO defense for what mcnabb did or in this case didn't do. maybe if he wasn't still sucking on mamas tit this crap wouldnt be happening.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Is this a joke? No way a grown man uses "not celebrating my accomplishment" as justification for getting more $$.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Remember who we're talking about? :icon_cheesygrin:

5. markaz

:buttkick:

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I remember calling out the Vikings for trading for McNabb. I had a feeling he was going to have the year he was having. McNabb, you are done! The Eagles saw that when they traded you to the Redskins. Mike Shanahan saw that when he benched your butt for Rex Grossman. Now, Leslie Frazier is seeing the samething by benching you for a rookie.

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I just can't understand how he has plummeted so far so fast. Guess he is a system qb. Maybe the Eagle fans knew what they were doing when they booed him on draft day. But then again they wanted Blunt Williams.

8. markaz

Still need to know why Shanny signed DM to that sweet extension after being in camp for a while and then 3.-4 weeks later benched him and wouldn't even talk to him. McNabb is done, but Shanny looks like the complete moron in all of this and should exit the NFL along with McNabb. Snyder once again overpaid for 2 has-beens..(sort of off-topic)

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Maybe less money in that year and no cap hit later? Not sure what his deal was at the time as far as the deep details...

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

funny though, shanny said mcnabb was alot like elway when he made the trade with the eagles.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, I don't know if the last couple of years in Washington and Minnesota necessarily indicate anything about McNabb's overall career other than he just doesn't seem real motivated the last couple of years. There are probably some diminished physical skills but his heart just doesn't seem to have been in it for a while and that's probably the biggest issue.