Vince Young's "Potential"

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by cKlass, Aug 22, 2011.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

never thought i'd see a debate on vince young vs. jason campbell.

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Okay first off heck Vince Young. I honestly will NOT be able to root for the Eagles with this piece of crap under center if something happens to Vick. And we all KNOW that Kafka can throw 28 touchdowns in the preseason but Young will be the #2 QB this season. If anyone can take VY and make him ANYTHING it's Andy Reid. However, I think VY buys too much into his own hype(see "Dream Team" comment) and thinks he's much better than he really is. The Rose Bowl game MADE Vince Young and almost got him drafted number 1 by Houston. ALMOST. Vince Young will never be the star that ESPN made him out to be but who knows? I'd still much rather see Mike Kafka who has worked his BUTT off to get in the position he is in now.

And as for the Tim Tebow comparison, really? Tim Tebow DESTROYED college football. It's not a winners mentality. He has potential. I'd rather Tebow be the Eagles number 2 than VY. Tim Tebow when all is said and done will have had a pretty decent NFL career and I believe that for a fact. But Vince Young can suck a c**k!

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Kind of ironic that the Eagles QB that you call a piece of crap is not the dog slaughtering ex-con.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I just hope we sign Tim Tebow. He is one of the best looking quarterbacks to come out of college in the last decade. He is the perfect replacement for Vick in a few years and Andy will make him a Pro Bowler.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Andy will be fired before then.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[​IMG]

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Best looking qb's in the last decade? You gotta be crapting me. You just gotta.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So he finds the man to be attractive, there's nothing wrong with that. I dont think GIF has an anti-gay policy, let him be.

9. what in the hell are you talking about you mentally unstable idiot?

The Titans have had some nice OC's. I never argued they were better than Andy Reid.

yeah those players worked hard and wanted to get better. VY DOESNT CARE HE DOESNT FREAKIN CARE. HE IS A LAZY USELESS SCREW UP.

wow you're bringing up a pre season game trying to argue how good VY is? :icon_eek:

10. Texan dynasty is a VY homer.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Fight club time.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

12. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ooh ohh how about a thread on the potential of matt lineart

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I the kbthere was one back in da day

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

14. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

So when u said VY is getting worse u wasn't talking about anything he's been doing in the Pre-season??? Sorry I gave u too much credit, you're evaluation comes from last year, not any games going on right now on his new team. It's really funny how u act like u know VY's personnal feelings, even after getting cut and made a back-up u know how he feels?? It's kinda hard to argue with some1 who can read minds, u remind me of that dude on Dinner for Schmucks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  15. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

the best looking qb has to be Bradford. Boyish good looks, tall, Crap, I can't do this.......... All men are ugly.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that is gross. both pics

18. and you remind me of a clueless individual. Oh wait you are!

I'm not going to hype someone for pre season games. That's bullcrap.

I've never pretended to know how he feels but I listen when NFL people talk and the way VY conducts himself.

FWIW he hasn't even played well in preseason.

In 2/3 of the games he's played in he has avg'd less than 5 yards a throw.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32::laughy32:

20. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Adam easy with the insults or you will get a card. Take it to the FC.