Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Absolutely.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The Walking Dead is far more realistic than any reality show, even with a goobered crossbow and raining zombies.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

If it wasn't wearing daisy dukes, don't think anyone noticed...

sent from the wastelands...

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Exactly,

As someone who works in the field of construction it just irked me. They should try a bit harder. I believe walnuts is also in the field I may be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Used to be in commercial HVAC, hanging duct in big high rises, banks, schools, police stations, etc. Its unbelievable the maze of crap that is above those false ceilings when all is said and done.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well, 2 weeks in a row I fell asleep half way through.

7. Omen

Pretty good episode with good build up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The pace really needs to start picking up some. I hope the entire season isn't just survival at the prison.

9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

sucks getting old doesn't it?

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Sucks when my favorite shows start to suck.

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

what do you expect? they got new writers and bringing in too many new people at one time. Whenever they "settle down" in one place it does make for a slower show. I personally like the way it is going right now. Just a zombie kill fest would get boring after awhile. They have to make some shows into human interest shows. A little character development is good. I have my reservations about the new season but I am going to give it some more time before passing judgment. The first season was the best by far but was it because it was new? I watch very few shows on tv now because it is mostly "reality" tv and I have that crap. So, back to the topics at hand. Does anyone really think that Carol went Grim Reaper on those two? And is she going to return? Maybe she gets kidnapped by the Gov and Daryl goes after her.

12. Tarkus

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfGh1qOYBwo"]TOY STORY (THE WALKING DEAD VERSION) Original - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dg-KC9xjcE]"Zombie Story" - A Mind-Blowing Comparison of The Walking Dead & Toy Story - YouTube[/ame]

13. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I'm thinking Carol will align with the Governor and bring some vengeance back to the prison. Idk but I want to see some deaths tonight.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

it does not surprise me one bit that Carol would do something like that. the writers have been turning her callous for quite a while.

and, yes, she will probably return in some plotline.

since tyrese insisted that Rick bring the murderer to him and Rick let her go, i fully expect tyrese to go mental on Rick when he finds out and he will try to kill Rick and then someone will have to kill tyrese to protect rick.

15. Tarkus

The biggest twist to the story to me with Carol is that Daryl will go completely nuts. Her & Sophia are the ones that brought the humanity out of him.

He may be the next leaving the prison to go save her...

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, daryl will flip out and then daryl won't be there to protect rick from tyrese. will tyrese get the chance to go after carol to try and kill her or will he get shot down when he's going after rick and won't get the chance to go after carol?

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

I think Daryl will not go nuts on Rick. Im thinking more on Tyrese. I feel he will understand why Rick had to let her go. If Tyrese didnt want Carol dead I think Rick would have brought her back. Daryl seems to more about the group right now and the way he acted towards the black guy who wanted to get drunk, cant say if Daryl wouldnt act that way towards Carol.

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

If Tyresse ends up going postal and having to be put down, it will be a waste on what could have been a potentially big character in the storyline. But the show is off the path of the comics at this point.

19. Omen

Daryl also told tyrese he'd personal hammer anyone who killed the people

IMO Rick is a snitch he'd should let carol come back and not say a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I just want to see some group deaths. According to the previews last week apparently some of the sick in the prison will start turning. I hope so.