Want A Tim Teabag Autograph? Only $160

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Roy31, Mar 7, 2010.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Tried to circumcise you?

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

100s Line Up For Tim Tebow's Autograph - Sports News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

Happy, haters? You'd think this guy banged all of your sisters or something.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

Toolbow is a joke. heck the richy churchy people. doest that money buy your ticket to heaven?

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

this...

6. Paintballer8791

Paintballer8791 Paintballer For Life

why would you pay for a ric flair autograph, I wouldn't, also what is a riic, also roy31 what did tebow do to you that you need to call him a teabag seriously seriously that's childish

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I honestly doubt the price was up to Ric Flair. $30 seems a lot more reasonable than $160.

8. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I hope he gets his crap rocked first game of preseason when he comes out to QB whatever team he got drafted for....... in for 5 minutes out the rest of the season lol......

9. SweetShot03

I guess he doesnt know who Ric Flair is........ Founder of the WcW or was it EcW? still wrestled when he was way into his 50s even 60s I believe....... Ric Flair is a legend of wrestling.......

10. DaBearsrule4ever

Ric Flair was never in ECW, atleast not to my knowledge.

As for Tebow, i'm actually looking foward to seeing what round he gets drafted in.

11. SweetShot03

then it wsa WcW... I know when he left the WWF at the time it was called he started a new division of wrestling......

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

This is exactly the type of crap I'm talking about. WTF did he ever do to you? Get over it already. You should be more concerned with scUM's decline and Rich Rod's ego.

13. SweetShot03

lol........

I think we found themush's nerv........

14. SweetShot03

I like the little saying beneath your sig mush lol........ next time I go over there I will bring you back one of the live mortars allah keeps throwing at us :)

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

So he's an actor that couldn't make it anywhere else? He can fake a good body slam? He can PRETEND-hit someone?

Screw, I can do all that. I'll give you 10 autographs for $30. Tebow is a Heisman winner, college national champion, and a top 20 collegiate player of all time. And a lot of the money went to charity.

Seems to me like the $160 was a far better investment than the $30...

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Dude, some guys clearly only care for men in spandex shorts. Just let it go.

:icon_cheesygrin:

16. steeljake75

steeljake75 Rookie

Why? He is not a college athelte anymore, he has every right to rip off morons for cash...

17. DaBearsrule4ever

And what had Tebow accomplished in the pros yet?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That's a great question. Anyone know the answer to this mind numbing brain fart of a question?:icon_rolleyes:

19. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Sorry have you watched ESPN for the last 3 years?
    thats what he has done to me, ruined television

20. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Wow....just wow. I'm in late on this one, but there are some sorry, sorry posts on this thread.

TT is a great kid who didn't ask for all the attention, he earned it on the field and off it, he was a great college player who did nothing but win...it was the media that ran the hype to the ground.

When I read the title the only thing I thought was 'which charity is this for?' We all have choices, I certainly am not going to open a thread I care nothing about, no wonder Gator fans are sick of the snitching and low blows directed at a high character young man.

USC wanted Tim, and I know a lot of other programs wanted him as well. I hope he rips in up in the league so all of you naysayers end up crying in your cheap beer.