Warren Moon Says Criticism Of Panthers QB Cam Newton Unfounded, Has Racial Undertones

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by SRW, Oct 23, 2012.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think when a black person tries to use the race card in 2012 it just makes you look stupid honestly. Were way passed that plus the nfl is like 90% blacks anyone the media critisizes has a good chance of being black.

2. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

I haven't noticed one person mention anything about Moon's playing career, just basically that you think he should shut up.

He played for a very long time before he was able to break into the NFL, and a lot of that was based on the fact that there was a general racism towards black QBs in his era.

I think it's way too early to make the comparison, and Newton might be better, but no matter how many people want to talk about moving past the race issue, it's still prevelant. There are people on record saying that they hate Obama because he's black, and he's the president. Believe what you want, but it's still out there.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

And there are a lot of people that hate white people. And every other race.

Cam is acting like a douche. You should be able to see this regardless of what race you are.