Warren Sapp Claims TE Jeremy Shockey Is Saints Bounty 'Snitch'

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by SRW, Mar 21, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp says he's "heard" who the whistle-blower in the Saints bounty case is. When a Twitter follower of the former NFL player guessed Jeremy Shockey, Sapp responded, "BINGO!" Shockey, a former tight end in New Orleans from 2008-2010, would have witnessed the first two years of the bounty program under def. coordinator Gregg Williams which paid defensive players for harming opponents. Shockey responded incredulously to Sapp's tweet: "really?? Wow did I also have something to do with the um scandal?" Sapp was originally critical of the unidentified Saints' "snitch" when the NFL released its findings in early March. Falcons wide receiver Roddy White expressed a similar sentiment in a tweet Wednesday: "By the way y'all got a lot of snitches in your locker room and organization no loyalty"

Source: USA Today

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wouldn't be surprising one bit...lol. I'd be more surprised if it wasn't Shockey.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Sounds about right, Shockey is such a pr**k.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Heard he ran his mouth in the panthers locker room and it escalated from their

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

All I gotta say. Screw this piece of crap whether or not it was him. And he never actually denied it.

6. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

and the fingre pointing starts

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah that's it - let's bring the "street" mentality into this and start looking for the snitch to push the angst towards because you know, that's what's really wrong in this situatuion. not what the saints did, no, the real crime is snitching.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

people are be pissed that someone snitched but not pissed that the Saints actually did what they did??? amazing.....

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...

It's so true!

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Well, I for one, do not need the crutch of using 'The Snitch' as a reason for disliking Shockey.

I despised the hecker fine without it...

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Screw Warren Sapp for snitching on Shockey. Loudmouth hypocrite butthole.

I don't like either one of them. Maybe they'll get in a fight and kill reach other.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

qft

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

14. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

LMAO! Shockey a snitch butt.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  15. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I'm fine with snitching. I'm glad that someone came forward and said it. I just hate Jeremy Shockey and think the man is a giant piece of crap. I also believe that if it was in fact him, his reason has nothing to do with doing the right thing and just more of him being a whiny little snitch because the Saints didn't want him around any more. So heck that piece of crap.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

i doubt you'd find anyone who likes shockey and lets face it, as eagles fans we saw more of his arroagant POS butt when he could actually play then anyone else. heck him.

i just like the irony here of sapp going all thug on shockey for snitching by, well, snitching.