Warriors, Rockets, Whistles and Refs

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by SportsChump, May 1, 2019.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

It’s finally upon us.

No disrespect to the Portland Trailblazers or the upstart Denver Nuggets playing in the other Western Conference Semifinals but Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors, Part Deux is the sequel NBA fans have been craving since last June. To be fair, Houston-Golden State has been, and probably will be again, a more entertaining series than whoever we see in the NBA Finals… playing against Golden State.

Carry on at: http://sportschump.net/2019/05/01/warriors-rockets-whistles-refs/20924/

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hate that the games in this series during the week start too late for me to watch them.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I stopped caring a long time ago. The Yankees, Patriots, and other dynasties are fun to hate. The Warriors are not. It feels like they can just get any super star that becomes available and continue dominating. Where's the fun in that?

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Yeah, the Warriors have taken a lot of fun out of it. I still root hard against them though.

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Fortunately I am a vampire so the late-nighters don't bother me as much.

I do get that early-risers with more responsibility can't stay up for the ten o clock starts.

All these series have been pretty good so far.

This is, and always has been, my favorite round of the NBA playoffs.