Week 16: Indianapolis Colts @ Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the colts not only shirt the bed,they shirt the whole f--king house!

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i have been watching them since 1970 or 1971 and i can't remember seeing a blowout by the cowboys like this,especially over a team that is pretty good like the colts.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

do the cowboys have to win next week? they have won the east and made the playoffs.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think there is a first round bye at stake. But, to get it, they need some things to happen.

5. ragman

The Colts had nothing to play for. They were pretty much locked in as a #3 or a #4 seed. They just wanted to play the game without anyone getting hurt.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Colts aren't that good. They've beaten up on the lesser teams but have lost to Broncos, Eagles, Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys. All pretty decent teams.

7. ragman

Going into today's game, I thought that their defense wasn't very good, but that their offense was pretty good. They've had a lot of injuries. I knew that.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

play for pride! no way i'd ever go out there and take an ass whipping like that for any reason!

Omen likes this.
  9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

This is be pissed at my team of they did this.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

The colts were never in the game mentally it seemed

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i can't go to games,but i have sunday ticket and if any of these loses intentionally,i expect a refund.they owe every fan at least that much!!!