What Are You Listening To.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Omen, Dec 6, 2013.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Does Alanis give you a chub or something, smeags?

Signed,

Another shirt sipper

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

funny you should ask because right now, as i write this repsonse i have a raging boner. not thanks to alanis, just because i get to post on such a great MB.

and before you PM me, no you cant see it.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

This walk in music thing needs its own thread.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I forgot about this f--king great Prince solo at about the 3:26 mark. What an underrated guitarist he is. He gets a lot of props as an overall musician, but not many mention him with the great guitarists. The little guy can f--king shred.

Jihad Joe, Omen, markaz and 1 other person like this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD -

He look on the guy in the grey shirt while he's doing it says all you need to know. Classic.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Funny how Prince is viewed by everyone. When I think of that little drink of water, in order, I think of 1. showman 2. great guitarist 3. composer/arranger 4. overall great musician 5. lucky shagger of Carmen Electra, Kim Basinger and Vanessa Marcil.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

and Appolonia and countless others. When Purple Rain came out I reluctantly watched it. You are right. Awesome guitarist. was very surprised.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. DawkinsINT

Haha...no doubt. I would have had the same look. With all those great musicians on stage, that dude's face said, "Oh...this is some next level shirt".

Too bad Sweets isn't around any longer. She has a major girl boner for Prince.

Omen likes this.
  10. DawkinsINT

I just saw that today is the 35th anniversary of Devo's Freedom Of Choice album. While that makes me feel old, I can't believe I was only 10 at the time. I thought I was older.

Omen likes this.
  11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Anyone heard the new single from Saint Asonia? They're being billed as the next great hard rock "super band." It's basically the band from Staind + Adam Gontier(former Three Days Grace vocalist.) Ive been waiting and waiting and waiting for this single, and I was actually really disappointed in it. Hopefully the other songs are better.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sounds to "generic" for me...don't like it.

Omen likes this.
  13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea man Adam's voice just doesn't sound like it did in TDG. Like I said though hopefully the rest is better.

14. Omen

Most music today disappoints especially "hard" Rock.

I've been on a Aerosmith, van halen ac/DC kick as of late. And some of this sprinkled in.

86WARD likes this.
  15. Omen

Makes me sad more people don't know the history of Rod Stewart with the Faces that included Ron Wood

DawkinsINT likes this.
  16. Omen

This cover is all sorts of good

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

That was nasty. Good to see Prince playing some straight blues cords

18. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Been on a Slayer and Pantera kick of late.

Far Beyond Driven is straight booger nasty

Omen likes this.
  19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

sammy hagar and the red circle live. got hagar tracks from his solo career,and his van halen cuts too.also got some classic led zeppelin on it.
    [​IMG]

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

prince pretty much every guitar player on the stage look like a beginner that night.