What Would You Do If You Were Andy Reid?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Nov 9, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

What would you do if you were Andy Reid?
    So...what would you do if you were in the embattled coach's shoes?

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Resign.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

If I were Andy Reid? I'd really have to consider stepping down at the end of this year. The team is in shambles, the run with this core is pretty much over, and my family life has suffered thanks to my current situation. If I were Reid I'd step down, take a couple years off to straighten things out with the home situation and then come back. Believe me, there will be a job for him when he comes back...someone will hire him.

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I think at this point I'd continue on and delegate even more responsibility on to my assistants. If you plan on being back next year you'd have to continue and not quit on your team. Reid has a perfectly good reason to shut it down this year but players will think he quit on them. Pass on some resopnsibility and spend as much time with your family as possible.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Run the ball more.

It's tough to say what he should do without knowing what his family situation is really like. His sons are too old to do anything about now so that shouldn't lead to him resigning. It would all depend on the two youngest and their situation. This is something for him and his wife to decide.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

i'd ask my wife why the heck my drug taking, drug selling son had a handgun that was in her name.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

and then, like dawk, you, myself and many other eagles have been screaming for reid to do time and time again - RUN THE FREAKING BALL MORE !

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Exactly. He needs to kick out both the low life sons,and maybe the wife. Then concentrate on the Eagles with those anchors off his neck.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

First off, stop eating Philly cheese steak sammies, lose weight dude!!!

Don't have kids in the first place, dumbasses

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Took over his sons business :icon_confused:

11. DawkinsINT

12. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'd resign if I were Andy Reid. There is no way in hell that this can't be a distraction, no matter what Andy Reid or the Eagles will tell ya.

13. DawkinsINT

It's not a distraction if you don't give a crap about your kids. :lol:

14. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

There are times where you wanna help your kids but yet there are also times where you should show them some tough love. His two punks sons should have been given the boot out the door four and five years ago knowing one is 23 and the other 22.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yea h but what about the the pther three god know the wife aint doing a good job of raising them when he aint there