Whats On The Menu?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by mj1987us26, Aug 13, 2008.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

What is your prefered football sunday food for the day?
    For me I start the day with a nice breakfast of bacon and eggs or pancakes/waffels. Then lunch is usually hotdogs or burgers. During the game home made nacho dip and chips sustain the hunger. For dinner, there are three items that usualy occure, Either a nice t-bone or ribeye, grilled chicken, or my personal favorite hot wings. Now you guys know my food of choice, share yours or tell me what you think of mine.

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I usually go by rituals, which past 2 seasons ive had 2 different ones.. this past season was Chinese of all things. 13-3, not a bad season.. but now I need something that can get Dallas over the top, so gonna have to change it up this season.. maybe I should add a breakfast?

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

well breakfast is the most important meal of the day

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

yeah... but I work midnights, so eating breakfast is kinda weird for me.. waking up at 3pm usually.. lol

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Pizza, burgers, steaks, chips, whatever's good is good. Always nice to have a good meal when watching the games.

7. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Bloody Marys and chicken wings to start with. At half time switch to beer and cheeseburgers. Repeat.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

perfect

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Hot wings are a must for me.

Coincidentally I ate them during every Chiefs win last year, but didn't have them for the first 3 losses of the year because I had gotten the munchies the night before and eaten them...

I tried bringing back the Mojo by eating them every game during the 9 game losing streak, but apparently that wasn't the answer...

I think this year it's gonna be beer and nachos for the first half, rib eye at half time, and beer and wings for the second half.

This is an awesome thread, by the way, and would love more suggestions for game time food...

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I have a weird thing that i cant eat when the eagles are playing. Im so into the game sometimes im standing lol. I usually have a bunch of food during the superbowl like pizza chips and soda.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Pizza, burgers, hot dogs, brats, beef sandwiches, ham, deep fried turkey just to name some.